Chapter 28 - Falling slowly

The next morning I woke up early. This was going to be my last day in London, before I headed back home to Dublin and my exams. I wished I could just stay there, but I couldnt. As I got out of the shower I met Danielle. 

"I'm so glad you're home!" she said giving me a hug. I chuckled. 

"Yeah, it just wasn't a way to get over Niall..." I said and Danielle nodded.

"So what? What happened?" she asked me.

"Well it was a nice date. Nice meal. After we drove home to his place and we started kissing..."

"Oh no, Ali"

"No...I told him I couldn't do it...he knew why"

"He did? How?"

"He said it was obvious....and he said that he didn't believe that him and Becca was going to last" 

Danielle nodded. "I sure don't too...Niall and her are a weird match, they are nothing alike...she's so..." Danielle said and tryed to find the right word "Big-headed". 

I chuckled.

"Anyway, Harry didn't help me get over Niall, but...he made me realise that I should tell Niall how I feel, and that I had to do it, before I leave"

"...Which means this is your last day to tell him", Danielle said.

"Excactly", I said getting nervous by the thought.

"So how are you planning to tell him?"

"I don't know....I really don't know...I think I'll just speak my heart out...god I'm nervous", I said with a sigh.

"Don't be, babe....but, wow...you do realise this could change everything, right?" Danielle asked making sure that  I knew what I was getting into. I nodded. 

"I know....I just hope Niall feels the same about me, as he did in Wales".

Danielle nodded again. "It will be fine", she said with a smile and hugged me to calm me down. 

Hey" Niall said as he picked up the phone.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked. There was silence. I heard him sigh. 

"Actually...I'm not feeling to well", he said quick, like ripping a bandage off. 

"Why? Are you sick?", I asked concerned. 

"Nooo, no...I....Becca and I ended it last night..." he said and sounded sad. 

"Oh. I'm sorry..." I said and didn't really know what to say. Obviously I was doing a little mental dance in my head, but I could hear Niall was gutted, so it wasn't the time to start cheering or something. 

"It's fine...its..." he hestitated.

"What?"

"Why do I always screw things up? It's like...I can't seem to find the perfect girl for me...I'm doubting there even is one out there for me", he said. 

"I know there is someone for you out there Niall..." I said and quickly went on "Can I come over?" I asked.

"Yeah, if you want to", Niall said and sounded like he cheered up. 

"Fine, I'll be there in twenty",I said and was about to hang up

"Wait, Ali!" I heard Niall say 

"Yes?" I smiled to myself 

"Can you bring some crisps and pepsi?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah...bye!"

Danielle's P.O.V