Chapter 8 - Babe

The next evening I was watching TV, as my phone rang, and I saw Niall's name on the screen. 

"Hey" ,I said and muted the TV. 

"Hey Ali", Niall said "Listen...I thought about our talk yesterday, and...I guess I just feel really protective towards you...you know...you are my best girl friend"

I smiled. and he continued. "But I thought about it, and I wanna apologise for judging you... I know I don't get anything to say, and...if you're happy, I'm happy", he ended up. 

"I forgive you Nialler", I said "I apprecitate your concern, although I guarantee you,  there's not a thing to worry 'bout."

"Thank you Ali", Niall said "So what are you up to?" he asked changing the subject. 

"Not much, watching TV, chilling...what about you?" I said and looked at the commercials on the TV. 

"Same, just chilling, playing some tunes on the guitar...hey! actually, can I get your fly times?"

"Yeah, just a moment..." I said and went to the kitchen table to find the tickets "...Here, are you ready?"

"Yup"

"Dublin Airport 11:15 arriving at London Heathrow 12:25" I read up for him. 

"Great, I'll get someone to pick you up at the airport, I can't do it myself because of various reasons...", Niall said and I chuckled.

"Oh, yeah that's right, you don't go out a door before 13 pm", I joked which made Niall laugh.

"...Anyway, he'll drive you to my apartment, and then we're gonna have fun!" Niall said and chuckled in a way that made me think he had planned the whole big thing for us.  

"Sounds great babe, I cannot wait to see you babe", I said 

"Me too babe, It's gonna be great babe!" Niall said sounding as a little kid on christmas eve. 

"Bye babe!"

"Bye babe!"