Realizations

Karan got up from her bed.. But sat on his bed right in front of her.. Looking at her..

He has seen Teja angry.. But he had never seen Teja this angry on "him" ever before. Never ever.

He was confused.. Ki ab kaise handle karega vo.. Ye toh out of syllabus question aa gaya ..!

He was staring at her thinking all this.. It had been a few minutes. He decided basssss. Karna toh padega. He told himself - "Kar Har Maidaan Fateh beta."

He got up and removed the blanket from Teja and picked her up in his arms.. Teja tried to free herself away from him and told him to put her down on her bed but he didn't listen one bit.

He goes to his bed.. Drops her, lies beside her by turning towards her.. Pulls her with full force and hugs her tight.
Full on dangal vibes!

Teja struggles but she can't get away from him.. He is too strong and frankly too determined to not let his girl get away.

Teja is tired already from the fiasco that has been happening all day and starts to breakdown.. Her head is on the crook of Karan's neck and he can feel her tears wetting his neck..

He caresses her hair and pulls her saying "Tu door jaayegi mujhse Teja?"

Teja composes herself and tells him "mai already door ho chuki hu Karan.. Tune kar diya hai!"

She wipes her tears and mumbles "ro bhi nhi sakti.. Sympathy sympathy sunna padega.."

Karan - "is level tak aa gaya hai?"

Teja - "Tere liye aa gaya hai ! Really why are you with me Karan? Itna jhelta hai tu mujhe toh why? Just coz I don't say anything out loud when it happens doesn't mean mujhe bura nhi lagta..! I'm human too. Har waqt mujhe ehsaas dilana ki how.. How I'm soo....

Her voice breaks.. And so does Karan's heart..

She continues "Mai hu aisi Karan. I am immature! I am difficult. I am a frickin pain in the ass. And you are not the first person to tell me this okay! I know how.......... I know okay! Mai maanti hu I'm not easy to live with. But kya kuch bhi acha nhi hai mere andar? Mai kya sirf 'cute' hu teri nazar mein? Isliye saath hai tu mere? Laddu jaisi shakal hai isliye? Indian mein soni lagti hu tujhe isliye? Varna psycho hu mai? Kya Aur kuch acha nhi hai mujhmein? Aaj Kal sirf apni burai hi toh sunti rehti hu. How I have ego.. How I'm immature.. How I do RR.. How I'm doing things for the cameras.. How I play a dirty game.. How I'm rude.. How I taunt people.. How I'm arrogant.. How I am putting a narrative against you.. How I'm playing a sympathy card.. How I'm wrong here.. How I'm wrong there.. Poore din galti hi toh karti rehti hu mai tere hisaab se..!!!!
Is ghar mein log toh kum hai nhi ye bolne ke liye.. Lekin pata hai sabse oonchi Awaaz kiski hoti hai? Teri! Isliye nhi kyuki tu tez bolta hai.. Isliye kyuki TU bolta hai! Baaki log kuch bhi bole ghanta I'll care.. But you Karan.. Tu hi bolta hai.. Har din.. Everyday.. Tu itna irritate ho chuka hai mujhse.. Meri har cheez mein tujhe galti dikhti hai.. Chal hu mai galat! Toh kyu bhai. Why with me? Why do you wanna stay with someone who is always wrong?"

Karan was guilty.. He realised she has gone into a different zone now.. She has started doubting herself.. She has started to lose her self confidence.. Because of HIS words.. not anybody else.. And now she is snapping hard coz of that..

"Chod de mujhe Karan. There are much better girls out there.. More mature than me.. Soft spoken.. Jo sahi cheezein bolti hain.. Sympathy card nhi khelti.. Roti nhi rehti hain.. Jo....... Just Go away Karan!"

Karan was shocked.. "Wait what?"

" Karan.. Im ready to become a leech in your life.. But that's only coz YOU want me to be one.. You are the one who said that you need attention.. All the time.. When I don't give you that attention tu meri vaat pe vaat lagata hai.. And then you freakin have the balls to complain it to the world how I don't leave you alone..! Tu khud itna possesive hai.. Itna ki mai Nishant ke Saath ek taunt maar dun toh tu duniya ke saamne meri dhajjiyan uda deta hai bolke ye meri gandi game hai.. Juussssstttt coz in this stupid shitty little mind of yours you "thought" that I was trying to defend him.. Lekin us ladki ko tu khud apni peeth pe bitha ke massage karva sakta hai and I can't lose my fricking shit?? Mai usko full on humour mein le leti if for the whole day you didnt shut me out. You ignored me you disrespected my love.. When I expressed love to you you dismissed me.. And then you go ahead and do thissssss? This is how you behave with me Karan..? This is how you treat me? Insult my love? In front of the world? You don't fucking care ki mujhe kaisa laga hoga.. You fucking left that table complaining ki mai ache se massage nhi de rahi and you called Shamita Karan.. You..! It's YOU who called her.. called HER.. Her of all people.. Jo apparently according to Rakhi Salman Sir guests RJ the frickin house.. Tere liye better choice hai mujhse.. Then GO NA KARAN!"