Sly Move Or Sly Dig?

A part of my interpretation.. Summary of events and POVs.. A buildup to the storm ahead..!

It's Weekend Ka Vaar..

Both Karan and Teja are soooooo happy coz they talked to her parents.. Karan was too worked up.. He didn't wanna show it to the world but he was legit scared..

"I know maine chillaya hai Teja pe.. Bohot kuch utpataang bhi bola hai.. But.. Pyaar bhi kiya hai yaar.. Upar se meri ye image oh bhai one Google search and mera patta cut.. Shit yaar I just hope they like me.. Fuck the show fuck everything mann.. But.. I won't be able to do without her.. Shit shit shit.. I hope it goes good.. Ok marathi seekhta hu.. Shayad daant na pade.. Sunny dekh padti bhi hai toh le lena.. Tu sure hai Teja ke baare mein.. Toh tujhe impress karna hi padega.. Agar show mein nhi hue toh bahar karega tu koi gal nai.. But tu kar lega Karan.. You will.. You have to.. No other choice.."

These were the thoughts in his head during the family task.. When Pra said that their fam likes him.. He was sooo relieved!

And when they talked on the video call Karan overcompesated the nervousness by his fun banter.. He said about rishta because that's how sure he was of Teja.. After Rakhi's accusations of him leaving her after the show.. He just wanted her parents to know that.. How sure he was..

After the call he was elated.. But his happiness was kinda short lived.

Well.. Coz of "flip-side"

Karan is thinking here he asked her hand in marriage to her parents who he spoke to for the first time.. In front of the entire world.. And yahan Teja? She is again going and on about this Shamita shit? What bullshit is this mann. She doesn't trust me? She thinks I play a sly game with her? Her? You fucking kidding me?

Teja is on her own trip. Overthinking. The whole world wants her to believe that Shamita is better for Karan. She is a leech. Who sucks the bejesus out of his life. She doesn't let him be. Karan usko jhelta hai apparently.. Koi aur nhi jhel paayega. Over time these peedit pati jokes with a touch of Shetty Kundrra BS have clouded her mind.

She trusts Karan.. She loves him.. She doesn't wanna lose him.. She is possessive.. And scared.. Yet strong.. But at the end of the day.. She is a baby inside! Who needs pampering who needs love lots of love.. Sometimes these things affect her..

They brushed it under the carpet and decided to soak the love they have for each other.. And the happiness of the video call.

Next day morning the Rashami-Teja war happens.

Teja thinks -

"Why sunny.. Why do you have to pull me down so much.. Why are you finding faults in me now a days? Ek time pe you loved this fierce side to me.. You found it "hot" apparently.. Now you find it a dirty game? Tu baat kar mujhse.. Aur sirf tu baat mat kar mujhe bhi karne de.. Mujhe samajhne ki koshish toh kar yaar? What is this ego? RR really? Why do you say such words.."

Karan -

"isko kya zarwat thi taunt maarne ki? Ye Nishant ko protect karne ke liye kisi ko bhi ragad sakti hai.. Jab dekho Nishant ko defend karne pohoch jaati hai.. Why mann? And jab isko bolo ki tune Nishant ke liye kiya.. Jab isko pata chalta hai ki ye galat thi toh ego shuru ho jaati hai iski.. Kisi ki sunti nhi hai.. Vo banda poore season iske liye khada nhi hua.. Iska mazaak banaya hai.. Fir bhi ye har baar usko defend karti hai. Why? Itna kya connection hai dono ka.. Why is he so important to her?"

The RJ task happens..

The Peedit pati jokes were on.. Teja took it all very sportingly.. But she is getting hurt.. Slightly.. Won't show it to the world.. But she is..

When the RJ mentioned that Teja keeps saying that she is alone and that Karan doesn't stand up for her.. Or doesn't support her.. It hurted Karan.. He thought here he is moving the world for her.. And isko bas apni feelings ki padi hai? Aur kuch dikhta hi nhi ise?

About the thing that he dislikes in her, Karan said "Tejasswi bhool jaati hai.. Ki mai bhi hun.."
Her eyes welled up a lil and she said she wants to say sorry to him if he felt so.. She was hurt he thinks like that.. But she also wanted to assure him that she is grateful for him.. This is not how she feels.. He felt that way and she needs to reassure him coz he must be hurt..

But when he interrupted her & said "It has to be US, not ME" It shattered Teja..

"Karan? No you are not the only one who is putting me above you baby.. I'm putting you above me too.. It took a lot for me to accept that I fell in love with someone on National TV.. But I did coz.. I love you.. Thats how sure I was about you.. Your food your mood your respect your happiness.. Thats all I've been caring about.. How could you.."

Karan saw her eyes getting watery.. Somewhere he knew in his heart that what he said was not right.. She does put him before her..

But he was upset with her saying she is alone all the time.. If she does not feel so why keep saying it yaa.. "Mai kya yahan matar cheelne baitha hu bas?" he thought.

They had the same argument about Rashami Nishant and the RJ task again in the night and both were drained. Karan is tired proving his love all the time.. Teja is tired listening to Karan's list of flaws for her all the time..
The show has drained them. She doesn't cares about anyone else but she cares about what Karan thinks about her. She looks at herself through his eyes.. And right now.. She can only see a girl who is continously making mistakes everyday..
She is emotional.. She is scared.. She is feeling uneasy..

She talks to Nishant pours her heart more.. And she feels better now.. He made her understand how Karan just wants the best for her.. He is her well wisher.. And is scared for her not making any huge mistakes coz that can cost her..
This talk was needed for her..

But Karan is thinking on his bed that she is delaying coming to the bed because she wants to chill with him.. Rather his Sunny. He starts to feel maybe Teja will leave him.. For someone like baabz.. Who makes her laugh. Who she can be fun with. So many people have said ki jabse vo mere saath aayi hai.. She isn't the bubbly Teja anymore.. Coz.. She does not have fun with me.. She cannot be herself with me..

Thinking all this he sleeps..

Teja comes back relieved from all her worries after her talk with Nishant and sleeps peacefully next to Sunny..

She doesn't have an ounce of idea what's in store for tomorrow..