One had black hair and the other doctor had blonde hair. They both wore glasses and lab coats that were bigger than them. On their name tags were Joseph and Robert.

"Miss Rose, you might want to sit down. You had quite an episode back then. So if you'll just sit down so we can brief you about what we found out about you..." I slapped the notepad away from his green hands. I don't what was happening.

"Joe, get her parents." Robert whispered to his colleague. Joe ran out of the room to call my parents. Leaving me and him alone in the room.

Pick the notepad up.

I bent and picked up the notepad, swiping through, I saw a lot of names under OASIS. I clicked it.

Patient 01; Abraham Jones.

Patient 02; Suzie James.

Patient 03; Rebecca Zedd.

Patient 04; Mitchell.

I scrolled through and clicked on a tab showing New Recruits. I clicked on it, checked the dates and clicked on today's date.

December 12, 2021

Patient 0019; Darrius Rahjad.

Patient 0020; Sade Akomolafe.

Patient 0021; Rose Micheals.

Patient 0022; Theresa Humphrey.

Aw shit, my name's here. A voice that's most definitely not mine spoke up. I would know because no matter how angry I get. I would never use cuss words. I tried it once when I didn't win a running competition in my school. My mum used her slippers to beat me up right there and then, the strong warning was burned into my memory, so I don't ever use it.

"Miss you have a very strong personality, and a strong palm but would you please sit down so we can talk about whatever it is that's bothering you ok??" Robert said, trying to collect the notepad from my hands.
The next thing that happened shocked me.

I punched him. Hard.

He flew back to the door, breaking the glass and creating a huge dent on the door. Shards of glass and splinters of woods were scattered on the floor, later joined by his blood.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed out.

Ohhhh! That was sweet! Girl, you sure can pack a punch. I heard the same voice that told me to pick the notepad up say.

Who are you? Is this what my inner voice sounds like? I stupidly asked my self.

Nope I'm William Shakespeare. I've come to use you as a vessel to write more boring and heart wrenching books. Of course I'm not William Shakespeare!! I'm a girl, can't you hear me? Would William Shakespeare sound like a girl? The voice responded.

Then what are you?? I asked frustrated. How did you get inside my head? How are we having a conversation in our minds? What are you?

Dumb child. The voice responded

Don't call me dumb, have you seen my school results?. I bragged back.

I'm like you.. okay. I'm like you, with abilities... Mine is to enter a person's mind and control the person. I saw a lot of things in your dumb head. First you should be thankful you can see thanks to me. It was so dark in here, I thought I entered a well. And why is your sight like that? 

It was only then I noticed I could see, very well. I saw Robert passed out on the floor and I moved away from him. I went to the window and opened it, letting the smell of blood pass through.

Like how?

You can see, but you can't see.

I know, that's my ability; Partial Colour blindness. Got it from the blast.

No you can see, you just don't know how to see.

Wait... What??

Yeah, when I got hit by the blast, I couldn't walk. But as soon as I saw my sneaky sister using my red bottom heels, I ran to get it away from her legs when I realised I could walk so... Yeah. That's it.

So if I see something that triggers awareness and the desperate need for my sight at its full potential, I will get my sight back?

Girl,I don't know what you just spat out your mouth. But you will see if you really need to see.

Oh! Okay.

I have a temporary solution for that.

What's that?

Shut up let me work something out.

I felt my sight go back to the way it was. then I felt my eyes water for a few seconds before my sight was restored.

You're welcome.

What did you just do?

I just controlled you to see. I can turn if off myself unless you get your sight by yourself. Normally I would have programmed you to not remember anything that happened between us but I thought about it. And we may meet in OASIS so we can be friends there. And your powers are so damn confusing girl, what are you on?

Ok? Thank you. So much. What's your name?

I won't tell you that. You'll recognize me when you see me.

You said I have powers, what I just have is blindness.

You mean you don't know what your powers are??

I heard footsteps coming back to the room. Many footsteps.

See you later, deal with this mess.

What? Where are you going? I can't do this?!! Hello!!!

No answer.

"The most important thing is I can see right now, nothing else matters." I said jumping up and down. The door opened and I saw my entire family along with the other guy from the house and Joseph. All looking at me with wide eyes and opened mouths.

"Mama!! Mama!! I can see! I can see now!!!" I jumped with joy.

But my mum didn't answer, she looked me up and down.

And then she fainted.

"What? What happened?" I asked with confusion.

"You talk to us!" My dad screamed from where he was on the floor holding my mum. "What happened here??!!"

I looked down and saw Robert's blood on my feet that were trailed from the door where he lied unconscious, splashes of blood on my clothes and hands.

The sight of blood was too much for me.

So I fainted. Blood drenched.