Roman grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me once again then pushed me to Romeo.

'I need to go, my brothers will be wondering where i am'
I explained, pulling my lips away from Romeo's.

Hearing a slap on my ass as i began to walk away, i didn't bother turning around.

'That's sexual assault Roman'
I yelled, making him reply.

'Who gives a fuck'

•••••••

I'll smack them.

Them whorish pussy eating little fucking cock sucking bitches.

I'll fucking kill them.

I maintained eye contact with Danielle, Savanna and Michelle. Danielle was sat on Roman's lap, Savanna on Romeo's and Michelle was switching between Leonardo, Romeo's little brother, and Mateo, Roman's little brother, while all of the boys sat clearly uncomfortable and grossed out by the sluts on their laps obviously except Romeo and Roman.

Amara no, we don't slut shame.

Except this situation, this is an exception.

You know what pissed me off even more? Roman and Romeo fucking sat there. Like bitch, push them the fuck off?

Looking in Leonardo and Mateo's eyes, i raised my eyebrows causing them to look at me with pleading eyes. Over the past few days, i have pretty much became their older sister. Protective older sister may i add.

'Personally.... i wouldn't have that'
I heard Marcus, a guy from the cheer squad whisper from the side of me while looking where i was.

'I'll hurt someone if i go over there'
I replied back to him, backing him roll his eyes.

'Girl. They need to know their places, and their places isn't on your mans and their little brother's laps'
He spoke, biting into a cookie.

Looking back at the table that was 2 tables in front of where i was sitting with my family and friends, only to clench my fist even tighter.

Romeo and Roman making out with Savanna and Danielle but, staring right at me while smirking.

I held eye contact with Roman, then switched to Romeo then back to Roman.

i'll wipe them smirks off your fucking faces.

Looking back at Mateo and Leonardo, i saw another one of Danielle's friends, Livia, sit on Mateo's lap while Michelle was on Leonardo's. Both girls, turned around so they was facing the boys and went in to kiss them while they sat their, clearly uncomfortable with the situation.

No. Absolutely fucking not.

I stood up from my seat, unnoticed by my family, and made my way over to their table as all of their friends watched me.

Not saying a word, i grabbed Michelle's hair, dragging her out of Leonardo's lap and then doing the same to Livia.

'Fucking touch them i dare you'
I muttered, sitting in the middle of Mateo and Leonardo all while Romeo and Roman watched as they pulled away from Savanna and Danielle.

'Problem? Or do you want your hair pulled too?'
I asked, raising my eyebrows.

Normally when i'm fighting, i refuse to pull hair. I think it's a pussy move as if you do, no matter what the person's head is following your direction. Then, it's an unfair fight. But in a situation like this, it's completely worth it.

'Ugh'
Danielle muttered, standing up while pulling Savanna with her and strutted away. Mhm that's what i thought.

'Jealous much?'
Leonardo laughed quietly next to me as Romeo, Roman, Mateo and their friends all smirked.

'Please, i have standards. I was helping you two. But seeing as your ungrateful, i'll leave'
I said, rolling my eyes and standing up making Mateo and Leonardo grab either one of my hands and pull me back down.

'No, stay'
They both grumbled after a look from their older brothers.

'Είστε μαλάκες, το ξέρετε;'
—Greek—(You guys are assholes. You know that?)
I said, looking at the two boys sitting in front of me, who smirked even more.

'Ξέρεις ότι μας αγαπάς.'
—Greek—(You know you love us)
Roman replied, grinning.

Fuck you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll probably update soon. Hopefully :)

Follow and vote loves😎