Stray kids (felix)-a true romantic

This was a request for Fukaseoma21 hope you enjoy it!
Fluff/smut, topfelix bttmY/n, mostly vanilla, maybe a small praise kink

"Hey Lix?"
Felix looked over to his lover. How did he get so lucky was a question that often crossed his mind. In his eyes Y/n was an Angel, sent from the heavens to be his soulmate.
"Yeah?"
He tilted his head, waiting for Y/n's response.
"I was just wondering... when do you think we'll, um, you know."
Y/n did a small gesture with his hands, one that made Felix understand.
"Oh! You're asking when we'll have our first time."
A light blush tinted Y/n's cheeks as he shyly nodded. He was awkward at the best of times but this particular topic made him especially embarrassed.
"I didn't realise you were ready for that to be honest. I'm ready if you are."
A hand made its way onto Y/n's leg.
"We can't just do it now though! It's weird if we do it right after I asked."
Felix moved his hand away, bringing it up to caress the side of his boyfriends face.
"Okay then, I'll figure something out for us."
The smile on Felix's face was more flirtatious as he thought up a romantic plan.

A week had passed before Felix decide to put his plan in place.
"Oh hi Y/n! Felix is in his room. Do you want a snack or anything?"
Y/n was greeted by Chan. He had been messaged by Felix, telling him to come over because he was bored. His boyfriends band mate was always so welcoming when he would come over, making sure Y/n was comfortable.
"I'm fine Chan, thanks though."
"Okay, if you need anything please just help yourself. Just don't burn the dorm down."
They both laughed, remembering the first and only time Y/n had cooked at the dorm.

After quickly greeting the other members, who were sat playing mario kart (he had come in just as Jisung had been hit by Hyunjin's blue shell which started a lively conversation between the two), Y/n went towards Felix's room. He gently knocked on the door.
"O-oh."
Y/n was stunned. His partner stood there, only wearing boxers, his hair messy in a way that made him look like a model. Between his lips was a single red rose. Felix grabbed Y/n's hand, leading him into the room. The lights were dim, the room mostly lit by the candles Felix had placed around the room. There were petals scattered around the room and a small speaker was resting on the set of drawers next to the bed, a bottle of lube next to it.

Felix led Y/n to the bed, telling him to sit while he put a song on quietly in the background.
"Lix this is so cute! I can't believe you did all this."
The Aussie smiled at his boyfriend.
"Wait."
"What's wrong?"
A sudden panic hit Felix, maybe Y/n wasn't ready or he did something wrong.
"Are you really playing a song by your own group?"
Relief hit Felix as he and Y/n began to laugh.
"In my defense, red lights is just Chan and hyunjinnie so it's not one of my songs."
"Oh come on! It's still counts."

Felix pushed Y/n back, grabbing his wrists and pinning them above his head.
"We should get started, don't you think?"
Y/n blushed as Felix let go of him and stood up to take off his boxers. He started to remove his clothes as well, excitement building with him. His eyes drifted down as he looked at the hard cock Felix had just set free.
"Wow, you're very big."
He paused between each word, shocked by the size. Felix's hands may have been small but his dick certainly wasn't.

Y/n looked up at Felix. His partner was straddling him, resting his hands either side of his head, their faces only inches apart.
"I'm gonna make you feel so good tonight."
Felix whispered into Y/n's ear, smirking as the boy shivered. Their eyes locked for what seemed like an eternity. Felix grabbed the bottle of lube next to the speaker before asking Y/n to get in a more accessible position. The Aussie coated three of his fingers generously.
"I'm gonna start with one finger, okay? Once you can take three we'll try my cock. It's okay if you can't fit it though, just relax for me and let me do the work."
He was so comforting and gentle towards his lover, never wanting him to feel nervous or unsafe.

"A-ah!"
Y/n moaned as the first finger entered his hole. It was a new feeling for him but he wasn't composing.
"Are you okay my Prince?"
"I-I'm fine Lix."
Felix smiled before moving his finger about. He moved it in and out until Y/n was ready to take another. The second finger went in easily and he kept moving slowly, letting his partner adjust.
"You can go faster Lix, I'm okay."
Y/n wanted more, the pleasure was good but it wasn't yet enough.
"Are you sure?"
Felix asked, moving his fingers quicker.
"Y-yes babe, please go faster. I need more!"
The Aussie pulled both fingers out before pushing all three in, earning a loud moan from Y/n. He thrusted them at a fast pace, causing Y/n's legs to quiver from how good he felt.
"Lix please! I want you inside of me, I can take it!"
He paused, removed his fingers and wiped them on some tissues he had lying around.

By this point both boys cocks were throbbing with anticipation, each of them dripping with precum. Felix had coated his in lube, making sure he had enough to not hurt Y/n upon entry.
"Are you ready?"
"I'm ready Lix, just put it in slowly."
Felix positioned himself before slowly pushing his cock into the right virgin ass before him. Several whimpers left Y/n's lips as he felt his hole fill up.
"F-fuck Lix, you're so big."
The Aussie's cock twitched at those words. He paused for a moment, letting Y/n adjust. When he knew Y/n was ready, he began to thrust. It was slow at first but he soon became faster, Y/n's moans becoming louder.
"You're doing so good for me. So so good. Fuck you feel amazing!"
He praised Y/n, thrusting harder. They were both desperate to cum but didn't want things to end too soon.
"I th-think I'm close!"
Y/n spoke between moans, barely able to get his words out.
"I am too. You gonna come for me? Be a good boy and come for me."
The Australians voice was deep and raspy.

A few more thrusts sent Y/n over the edge. As he came, he clenched tightly around Felix's cock, pushing him over the edge. They both stayed there, riding out their highs. Both boys were panting heavily, still in a daze from how good they both felt. It was Y/n who broke the silence.
"That was so good."
"It was so fucking good."
A sudden realisation hit Y/n as he looked down at the now sticky sheets.
"I got cum on the bed. I am so sorry."
Felix laughed in response.
"It's fine. I'm tired so let's just sleep it off and deal with it in the morning."
Y/n smiled and agreed.
"Okay but you can sleep on that side."
"Hey! It's your mess, why should I sleep on that side?"
"Because it's your bed!"
The two boys playfully argued before Felix eventually gave in. They fell asleep shortly after, blissfully unaware that the walls in their dorm weren't thick enough to block out their sounds...