"I'm serious, I never seen him hang out with no body as much as he does with you... he must really like you." Fezco theorized, leaning back into his couch and throwing the blunt that was now a roach in the ashtray. Isabelle smiled, she wanted to believe ash liked her but certain things weren't adding up. "Yo B, you coming?" Isabelle heard a voice say, she turned around and saw ash standing in front of her, she obviously knew it was ash but mainly because he was the only one who called her "B".

"Oh shit, yeah, see ya fezco and faye." Isabelle dismissed, sitting up from the sofa and walking after the buzz-cut boy who was leading her to his room. Isabelle walked inside ash's room, it was covered in posters of cartoon and guns, nothing surprising.

"We gotta bag at least fifty each by the hour, you think you can deal?" Ash asked, placing a bag of cocaine along with tiny-ziplocks on the desk in his room. Isabelle turned to the desk, her eyes widening at how much cocaine was in the bag. "Yeah sure." Isabelle answered, her eyes not un-gluing from the drug. Ash pulled up two chair and sat on one, watching isabelle follow his and sit on the opposite chair.

Isabelle grabbed one of the bags and watched ash pour some cocaine on the sanitized table, he handed isabelle a card and started bagging some of the coke up. Isabelle followed along, scrapping the white-substance inside the mini bag. She continued her pattern for about a minute and was done with thirteen-bags which was shocking to ash since he thought it was her first time bagging.

"How long have you been doing this?" Isabelle asked, curious how ash moved so fast. Ash-tray sealed up another bag, placing it by the other completed bags before answering the brunette. "Ion know a couple years, how bout you?" Ash replied, grabbing another empty-bag and isabelle did the same.

"Since I was six, my dad made me do it as a chore. I didn't think much of it." Isabelle told, glancing up ash who had a impressed expression on his face. The buzz cut boy opened his mouth to speak but he was cut off by the door busting open. Both the kids turned to the door were faye was standing. "The fuck do you want?" Ash asked, he never liked faye since she "invaded" his home.

"There's that creepy old guy from the shop outside and he's just like, watching the house." Faye informed. Ash tray furrowed his eyebrows but didn't hesitate to shot up out his seat, he walked over to his dresser and began moving it back some. Isabelle also sat up, moving were ash was and helping the five-foot boy move the dresser. Once the dresser was completed moved, ash leaned down and grabbed two guns, one being a shot-gun and another a pistol.

"Let's go." Ash muttered, handing isabelle the glock and storming out his room before she could protest. Isabelle sighed to herself but tightened her grip on the glock, exhaling and following after ash. Isabelle walked out the front door and blocked out fezco asking what the fuck she was doing with a gun. She saw ash-tray walking up to a van with Cal Jacobs in it.

She ran up to ash and followed his to the drivers seat of the car that had the window down. Ash tray cocked the shotgun and placed it to cals head, isabelle mimicking his actions. Cal turned around, his heart beating out his chest when he saw the two-kids with gun pointed toward him.

"What the fuck are you doing."

• • •

ISABELLE AND ASH WERE STANDING BESIDE CAL who was sitting on a chair with a gun pointed to him so he couldn't move. Fezco and faye were sitting on the couch, the ginger confused why cal was staking out his house. "So first, you come
to my fuckin' job" Fezco restated, glancing to cal who was staring at isabelle but she wasn't paying attention to notice.

"Yo stop fucking looking at her, anyway, you come to my fuckin' job askin' all these weird-ass questions like the feds." Fezco snarled, and isabelle took a step away from the older-man feeling uncomfortable that he was staring at her without her even noticing. "Then I find you out in front of my house. What the fuck are you doin', man?" Fezco asked. Cal looked unamused to answer his question.