before

Christiana pushed open the large double doors to the school, feeling the cold air hit her face as she stepped into the building full of chattering kids in the hallway. The lockers were painted a light green color, pieces chipped off at the sides and front. The floors were white tile, dirty and slippery with footprints marks, since it was raining. She closed her all black umbrella and set it in the corner right next to the doors. A girl walked in, grunting and almost slipping as she sped walked down the hallway. Her wet white shirt clung to her torso tightly, her neon pink bra as noticeable as ever. Her dark black hair was dripping wet, along with her whole body. Kids snickered as she stomped into the bathroom. Christiana chuckled to herself lightly as she walked down the hall towards the gym, where she's guessing most of the people are. Usually they would all be outside in the amphitheater, but the rain had made everyone scurry inside. She held onto her satchel-like bag at her side, making sure the 'surprise' was still in good condition, and not poking out from the top of the bag.

"Hey Chris" a girl with dark rimmed glasses said as she walked past her. Christiana only smiled, and continued her way down the seemingly, never-ending hallway. Though there were kids in the hall, Christiana always felt strange about this hallway. Though this is her last year at this school, and high school period, ever since she first got here she always felt uneasy about the long hallway with dirty lights that flickered even at times shutting off leaving complete darkness.

"Shit sorry" someone mumbled as they bumped their shoulder into hers. She ignored it and continued walking wanting to hurry and get to the gym. There was a group of kids blocking the entrance, and Christiana rolled her eyes as she pushed them out of the way. She quickly spotted her best friend Lauren sitting against the dark blue painted wall, her legs and arms hiding inside her purple hoodie. Christiana walked over and pulled her hood off Lauren's head, causing her to look up and smile. "Well you took a hundred years to get here" she said as Christiana kneed down in front of her.

"First of all, it's raining like shit out there and second of all, I was busy cleaning something and trying to fit it in my bag" she said, leaning in to finish the last sentence. Lauren raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" Christiana smirked.

"I'll show you when Tez and Justin get here I'm sure they would want to see this too" she said, winking. Lauren eyed Christiana's bag, trying to make out the outline of the object, but failed. The glee club kids who were sitting on the dark blue bleachers, located right next to Lauren and Christiana, were singing let it go. They weren't that bad, and had actually performed at a few football games and even had little classroom competitions. Occasionally, if they got lucky, the glee club would have a song battle in the classrooms at random times and would let the people in the class choose the winner. They have been to Christiana's classes about three times, and she actually quite enjoyed the song battles. Lauren on the other hand found them annoying, saying that Rebecca Black had more talent then them. Christiana found it funny, since Rebecca Black had no talent whatsoever.

"Ciao troie!" A voice who they recognized as Justin's said behind them. Justin along with Tez both took a seat with Christiana and Lauren, Tez next to Lauren and Justin next to Christiana. Lauren took her legs and arms free from her hoodie and looked down at Christiana's bag again.

"So now that they're here can you please show us"

"Shows us what?" Tez said twisting his hair in his fingers, resting his elbow on his knee. She pulled her bag off her shoulder and scooted in closer into the small circle setting the bag in her lap.

"You cannot tell anyone else about this alright?" Christiana said, earning a nod of from all three of them. She pulled out the wood board, and made sure to keep it from touching the ground and made sure no one was able to see it except for them. Lauren gasped and the boys' eyes went wide. Earlier that day Christiana couldn't help but wander into her mother's room hearing as if something had dropped. Though her mother had told her never to go into her room without permission, she went in anyway to see what the noise was. At first she hadn't seen anything, and was about to walk out when she tripped over something looking down to notice what it was.

"I found it in my mom's room" she said, running her fingers over the smooth wood. When cleaning it she had made sure only to use the softest cloth, and the best cleaning supply. The board was already in good condition and she planned on keeping it that way.

"Shit man I'm not messing with that ish" Tez said with a scoff. Lauren nodded her head as if agreeing. Justin stayed quiet and just continued looking down at the board. Christiana rolled her eyes. They were known as the trouble-makers at the school, sometimes skipping class, occasionally getting into fights, and maybe even walking out of the classroom a few times. They were fearless, and weren't shy or hesitant to do anything.

"Come on you guys, it's not like we're gonna die or anything" Tez only laughed and looked over to his friend Nash who was sitting on the other side of the gym talking to a few other boys.

"Hey Nash!" He called out getting his attention.

"Think you can die from a ouja board?" Nash only shrugged and continued his conversation with the other people.

"See! Even Nash says no"

"Nash didn't say anything" Lauren said, eyeing the ouja board closely, as Justin was doing a minute ago. Christiana sighed and put the board back in her bag.

"I guess I'll do it myself then" she said tracing the red line of paint on the floor. She heard Lauren sigh, and Justin mumble something under his breath.

"Fine, but we'll only do it once" Lauren said causing a cat-like smile to form on Christiana's face.

"This Friday" Justin suggested. The friends nodded in agreement, and stood up at the sound of the bell ringing. Before exiting Christiana took a long look down at the board, before putting it back in her bag joining her friends in the hallway.

+

-unedited

okay cool this was long af but it only took me a day so yay
lauren is played by lauren jaregui and yes justin is justin bieber, don't judge he's hot any suggestions on who should play christiana?
hope you liked it um yeah there will be scary parts so be prepared cos i have a wild imagination when it comes to horror
vote
comment
follow
4 or more votes for next update