"Stay safe, sweetheart." With one last look, she brings her baggage into the fireplace and steps inside it, clutching her trunk with one hand and holding the bouquet near to her body, she grabs a handful of Floo Powder before bidding her family. 

"See you in two days, gentlemen. Don't fight when I'm not here. Hestia is going to be watching you on my behalf!"

"Hoot!"

"We got it, Mademoiselle," winks Aion.

"Enjoy your time, Aine," bids Elliot with a genuine smile.

The girl bobbed her head before muttering, "Malfoy Manor." She threw the Floo Powder as she said her destination and watches herself being enveloped with warm green flames. The sight of her living room slowly warped away and she closes her lids, feeling the ticklish fire surrounding her. It made her stomach churn a little as she felt herself being lifted off her feet before they touch the ground again, and when she opened her eyes, her vibrant house was no more.

Replaced was the scene of a dark sitting room with pale marbled walls and perfectly polished ebony floors. A massive crystal chandelier greeted Aine's eyes when she reopened them, along with the grand pipe organ at the end of the room. Everything was elegant, dark, mysterious and extremely beautiful. It was completely different from her home which had lots of natural light, even at night.

Her golden eyes scanned around before she met grey ones, the younger Malfoy smiled at her before extending his hand for her to take. He quickly pulls her baggage out and muttered a small 'hi' as Aine greeted him. Draco lightly dusted the remaining Floo Powder off her cardigan before helping her out of the marble fireplace. 

"Thanks," Aine said to him and he smiles at her again.

As soon as she stepped out of the fireplace, she met the presence of Draco's parents— Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy, one frowning and one smiling. She didn't know where to look first but quickly greeted them both, "Good evening Mr Malfoy, Mrs Malfoy."

Narcissa Malfoy beamed at her greeting, clasping her hands as she strutted over with light steps. She takes Aine's hand and squeezed it, "It's so good to see you again, Aine!" she welcomes and Aine smiles at her. 

"It's wonderful to see you too, Mrs Malfoy."

There came a 'tsk' and the two ladies turned to Lucius Malfoy who clicked his tongue, formally showing his displeasure at Aine's arrival. He couldn't understand why she had to come and the fact why his wife was being so overly welcoming to her— A blood traitor. He darted at the girl who politely smiled at him before glaring at her from head to toe, "How impudent," he commented under his breath. 

Narcissa's eyes went large at her husband's words before seething at him, "Lucius."

Lucius Malfoy rolled his eyes and they trailed to the bouquet of flowers that were in the girl's hand and raised a brow. When Aine met where he was looking, she lightly gasped and handed the gift over to Narcissa. "These were blooming at my place so I thought you might like them... It's nothing much but I hope they brighten your home," Aine remarked and Draco grins at her.

"My, my! Lucius, look at them! They're beautiful, aren't they?" Draco's mother gave a radiant gasp, taking the flowers from Aine's arms as she admires each and every single rose.

"They are my favourite flowers, it's the blue rose which is also called the Moon rose since they bloom during—"

"We know what it is," Lucius interrupted, eyeing Aine who purses her lips. 

"Right, of course," she replies shortly.

Draco gave his father a look before turning to Aine, "Thank you for them, I'm sure they make our home a little more inviting," he said to her and she nodded with a smile, gazing into Draco's eyes directly. It was something Draco hadn't expected but it definitely made his stomach flutter when he locked eyes with her.