Chapter 1: Talking To The Creator?

[Name]: Talking
[Name]: Thinking
[Name]: Doing Somthing

After sleeping in my bed, other than waking up the usual i woke up in a world with weird designs. I looked infront of me and saw a child about 12-13 years old(that me irl) with black-white hair.

Kid: hm? Oh, Sung jin woo.

Wait.... How does he know me?

Kid: i know you since i have seen most dimensions where you reside in.

And he read my mind.

Sung: dimensions?

Kid: yes, there are hundreds of em. Though it took me awhile to find a way to talk to you.

Sung: then what did you bring me here for?

I went straight to the point.

Kid:.... Ill ask you this... Would you save another world that is suffering almost the same condition as your world?

Sung: what do you mean?

Kid: this world that i am talking about is suffering from something known as Waves Of Catastrophe, it almost resembles the Gates in your world before but this become stronger every wave.

Sung: hmm.... Alright go on.

Kid: Unlike your world who have hunters to fight for them, this world need heroes in their legend. Originally there were 4 but since i need you to help them ill change it into 5, 5 weapons known as Sword, Spear, Bow, Dagger, and Shield.

Sung: hm, even a shield.

Kid: yes, shield being known to Protect but hated, bow known as bringer of justice, sword being known as a man who fights to defend, spear then known to be a defender of kingdoms(im making this up), and lastly daggers, known to attack the enemy using stealth and speed. the King of Melromarc, Aultcray Melromarc XXXIV. will plan to frame him with his Oldest Daughter Malty Melromarc, And when you arrive she will be an adventurer known as Myne, a B rank adventurer(comparing her to even the rank e hunters on sung jin woo's world she ded-dead)

Sung: Alright, the what's the reason these waves exists?

Kid: That. Point's at something behind him

I looked behind me and saw a Tre with the color of Black and Violet leaves and Dark Blue Wood.

Sung: What's that?

Kid: I call it the Tree Of Catastrophe, it was supposed to only give a curse to those who have sinned and have nightmares of unknown beasts. But it went through a high power capacity when it felt the energy of the fight between you and the Monarch of Destruction.

Sung: You kidding, the cause of all this was us?

Kid: Yes.

Sung: Stop reading my mind.

Kid: It keeps ringing in my head whenever you think and i dont know how to stop it.

Sung: Fine.

Kid: So? What do you say?

Sung: Ill go.

the kid smiled.

Kid: after i send you there i will be giving you everything you need to know alright?

Sung: Alright.

Kid: Bye. Also ill let you use your system and your shadow army so you wont need to remake your army again, and to tell you they have something called status magic, like your system they help the heroes boost their stats but yours will be focused on your system since it would feel weird if you dont use your system.

I was then Engulfed by Golden light.

Sung: alright, thanks for the help.

???1: Wha- AGH!

???2: Where are we?

???3: Dunno.

???4: Who are you?

Sung: Heh, Looks like im here

???5: Hero-Sama! Pls Save our World!

???1234: Huh!?

Sung: Looks like what he said is true, they do need help.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What do you guys think about it? this will be my 3rd or second crossover between 2 different animes, just to tell you ill be focusing on this story along with Restart of The Ultimate Being. welp, hope yall enjoyed, future chapters in this will be by episode to episode of the anime and i may have to read the newest chapters of Solo Leveling so buh bye.