Do~ 'The Bite'

Book name: The Bite
Author: ZeroWineThirty
Status: Complete
Genre: New Adult/Werewolf/Fantasy

Description:

Charlotte is on the run from a troubled past to start a new life, turn a new page and begin again. Little does she know that the new life she is about to start, is one that is only supposed to exist only in fairy tales.

What was a minor decision put her in the wrong place at the wrong time; a decision that will be burned into her memory, a decision that forced her to fight for her life, a decision that will turn her into a thing of fairy tales- and it only took one bite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My opinion:

This is the first book of the trilogy.

This was one of the first books that I read on wattpad and to this day, I haven't read a plot as good as this or as thought out as this.

Seriously, the plot twists leave you so stunned and speechless. The female MC is so fierce and so brave, you'll immediately fall in love with her.

The thing that I liked the most about this book is that it focuses on individual character development rather than the obviously repeated 'find mate-kiss-fall in love' shit that usually is the norm in werewolf books (no hate to that trope cuz when it's well done you can still have a great book).

Although the book isn't edited as it's just the first draft and naturally contains some typos but if you can just overlook them , this book is gonna make you fall in love with it . The book or I might say the whole series is kind of a jumbo pack giving you a supernatural fantasy including mystery, thriller , grotesque horror , romance and smut(lots of it😏).

The author has recently released the published version, so you can just buy the paperback version if you wanna read a properly edited one.

Star rating~ 🌟🌟🌟🌟

If you've already read it, leave your opinion in the comments here. Votes are appreciated.