Chapter 9

Jungkook is finally discharged from hospital since his condition is pretty good now.

It's been 2 months since his accident and all the chaos. Namjin went back to Italy and Jensoo came to South Korea to meet him. Jungkook got to know about Lalisa and Jimin's arrival. He didn't get to meet with them but Yoongi told him everything.

Also Taehyung didn't appear for two months after confronting Namjoon. Nor did Jimin or Lalisa approached. And Jungkook was more than grateful cuz he needed time before facing them.

Jungkook sighed and went to his brother's room. He knocked on the door and heard a small 'come in'. He went in and smiled seeing his brother writing something.

Yoongi looked up from his diary and saw his brother approaching him. He immediately rushed to him and helped him sit on the bed.

'' What brings you here Kook??" Jungkook sighed. "Hyung I wanna see Chim and Lisa noona'' Yoongi groaned. '' Kook if they wanted to see you, wouldn't they be here on their own??" Yoongi asked in 'duh' tone. Jungkook huffed and pouted.

Yoongi chuckled and ruffled his hairs. "Fine I'll tell Hoseok to call Lalisa. But you have to manage Jimin on your own.'' Cuz in no way he is gonna talk with that rotten mochi.

Jungkook hugged his brother tightly and mumbled a 'thank you'. Now he had to figure out how to reach Vmin and Lalisa

 Now he had to figure out how to reach Vmin and Lalisa

______________________________

Sigh..

Sigh..

Sigh..

Sigh..

Sigh
Sigh-

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!" Shouted a irritated Park Bogum. He was so done by seeing Taehyung sighing for the past 30 minutes and now he is feeling like throwing up.

"Taehyung do you have any human work to do other than sighing???" Bogum chirped at Taehyung who went back to sighing.

It's been two months and Taehyung couldn't meet Jungkook due to the fear of Yoongi's wrath. He already got scolded by Jin and Jackson followed by Namjoon. The only positive thing was meeting his cousins, Jimin, Rosé and Naeyeon.

The Park siblings were so happy to see their cousin, especially Jimin. Jimin didn't know about Taehyung's love for Jungkook but he knew Taehyung had solid reason to leave. On the other hand, Rosé and Naeyeon knew everything and they promised no matter what happens they will be here for their baby bear.

Anyway back to the point, Taehyung so badly wanted to see Jungkook but he also knows the older has a very scary and protective older brother who is ready to shrewd people into pieces for his younger brother.

Bogum sweared that he is gonna kill himself seeing Taehyung's sighs when his brother entered the room. Hyungsik knew about Taehyung's distress. So he thought about talking directly to the younger.