Chapter 2

It was seven in the evening. A blue haired cardiologist came out from the surgery room of St. Thomas's Hospital after doing a major cardiac transplant.

"The operation was successful. The patient is completely fine. He will be shifted to room no.238." the cardiologist said to the patient's family. All the doctors and nurses were clapping at his success.

"Congratulations Dr.Kim." Dr. Drozario said while smiling. Dr.Kim nodded his head and went to his cabin. Well it ain't his cabin cuz he came here from California to perform a cardiac surgery. So he just got a temporary cabin.

 So he just got a temporary cabin

Dr. Kim Taehyung was written in black letters on a golden coloured platinum plate.

Taehyung went in his room and removed all the surgical equipments attached to his body. He then washed himself and went to check up the patient whose surgery he had done a while ago. He went to the room no.238

After the check up Taehyung went back to his cabin. He collected his stuff and packed them as this was his last day in the hospital. He took his stuff and looked at the cabin for one more time before leaving. He thanked the hospital staffs and manager for one last time before exiting the hospital. A driver with car was waiting for him.

After a ride of an hour to the hotel, Taehyung went to his room. He then started his packing as this was his last night in London and tomorrow he will board in an early morning flight to California.

After packing Taehyung went out to have dinner at St. James's as he wanted to enjoy his last night here before going back home. He heard that St. James's have high quality lamb skewers.

Lamb skewers suddenly made him remember a raventte whom he hadn't seen in last 5 years.

*Flashback*

"Tae Tae let's go'n eat lamb skewers in my appa's restaurant. I've called Yoongi hyungie too." The jumping bunny said.Taehyung rolled his eyes before breaking into a smile.

"Oho! Googie,we had lamb skewers last month. And u want to go at Jonghyun uncle's restaurant?? Oh c'mon! We are filling our tummy with free loads." Taehyung said.

The bunny pouted, "So what?? He is my dad and he treats u like a son too..moreover free food is the best food in the world." He said with literally thousands of galaxies shinning in his eyes.Taehyung sighed and nodded his head in approval.

"YAY!!"I'M GOING TO FETCH MY LAZY CAT. JUST WAIT HERE TAE TAE!!" with that the hyped bunny hoped away to get his hyung.

Taehyung kept his gaze on his bun bun until he was out of sight. He smiled softly thinking about his big baby bunny. He just sometimes can't believe that the hyperactive bunny is his hyung. Nonetheless he waited for the brothers to come.