Careful what you wish for

Pressing your body into the bed and keeping your voice muffled it didn't take long before your body and voice became weak. Once you stopped kicking and were only gently squirming I whispered into your ear.
"I know I'm not supposed to be here, but I saw your man leave you here all alone, I saw how badly you want to be used, and how pretty you've done yourself up. If he didn't want it that's his choice, but I do, and you will not stop me, why not just let yourself enjoy it? Being scared is one thing, but if you fight, and if you cause me too much trouble, I'll hurt you."
As I back away for a moment I can see the thoughts flash behind your eyes, maybe still weighing out options, but calmer than before.
Then my attention is brought to your petite little body as it's pressed up against mine, my cock is hard and twitching as i stand over you, and I can already imagine railing you and practically rearranging your insides, when I push my fingers deep into you , just warming you up, seeing how much you fight. You start to thrash a little as I'm finger fucking the pa e I saw you fuck your self at before, but then I grab you by the neck and your body quickly betrays itself. You must still be pretty excited from your session because I can feel you getting wet and I'm sliding deeply in and out of you, both of your hands gripped around my forearm as you try and suppress your moans and I remind you "don't scream" .

Then , to my surprise in the corner of the room I see a tiny golden flash of light as something shimmers. Adverting my attention I see you had some toys you had stored away in a black bag next to the bed, I got the impression they hadn't been given much attention by your timid man, the object of attention being an open mouth gag, with golden clamps to keep your mouth open. Perfect for getting you to act right. I quickly pick you up by the throat, drag you off the bed and over to it. You fight me for a moment on the "open up" command but after slapping you around bit you comply and I have your mouth clamped open and you down on your knees. 

For the first time of the night I have a good look at your pretty lil face, your freckled face, hair like autumn leaves, and dark, hateful eyes looking up at me. You'd been crying and the makeup you'd done yourself up with is now slightly unaligned as one solid streak of eyeliner pours down your left cheek. Such a pretty girl.  With you gagged and your teeth out of the way your pretty little mouth is mine to use.   I grab a fistful of your hair and force myself deep down your throat. As you try and push away I hold your head firm and watch your body squirm as you try and push me back with your hands and you start to choke, your eyes are watering big time now, I pull myself out and you begin coughing and gasping for air, spit pouring down your face, with my free hand I rub it all in and watch it ruin your makeup before telling you to get back to work, you look up at me with those hateful brown eyes, before I start fucking your pretty face again.  Once you've gotten a bit of a warmup you do an amazing job taking me in, you clearly have some practice, as you become almost immune to gagging once you get a hold of yourself. However I still wanna see you squirm a bit.

I free you from your gag and force you to bend over the bed, I grab my belt and let it fall gently along your backside so you know what's coming , I let out a crack and watch you jump as it paints a pretty red stripe across your ass, there's no hiding it from the way you moaned, you REALLY liked that, and I'm sure to let you know I saw, grabbing your throat and whispering in your ear as I strike you that I know what a dirty little slut you are, and how lucky you happened to be that I snuck into your house to do what your man wouldn't. Between strikes I catch you subconsciously wiggling your hips in anticipation, which looks amazing in the black lack and garters, you're such a perfect, nasty little plaything. Giving your now thoroughly marked ass a break force your face down into the bed and push my cock deep inside you, still wiggling your hips a bit you open up for me, and are gushing wet, lord known how long you've waited to be used like this. Gripping your hip tightly I fuck your body into the bed, watching your back arch and arms outstretched above your head as you grab and tug at the sheets. Unable to control your moans now I'm fucking you deeply and not slowing down. Then I grab you by the hair and pull you up towards me, still fucking you from behind but where I can get a look at that pretty lil face, tears and spit running down it as you look nearly braindead from the way your eyes are starting to roll back, I grab you by the throat and watch your face quickly turn a bright red and I put my fingers in your pretty lil mouth just to see you suck on them instinctively. The sight is too much for me to handle, I start thrusting violently and I hear your soul leave your body as I start to fun inside you, without slowing my pace.

After I'm done with you I watch your lil body fall flat on the bed before you roll over on your back, you look nearly ready to pass out, and I tell you that you should.