All I saw was red

My feet glided quietly across the carpet as I inched closer to the flickering lights pouring out from under your bedroom door, I creeped in close enough to hear the way you moaned as you touched yourself. You quickly gave up on the chance that your man would come back to satisfy you and got down yo taking care of yourself.  I turn the doorknob with two fingers to be slow, and silent enough to sneak my gaze into the room, past the darkness and into that dancing light as it paints your skin. Just peaking around the corner I can see you eyes shut and you gently biting your lower lip. I can hear your struggling moans, as you push your fingers deep inside, a steady clapping bouncing off every wooden panel of the walls in that vast room. The vastness of that was room greater felt no doubt due to its abandonment of one of its usual guest. But that void would soon be filled, because slowly I swept into the room, like a shadow on your wall, while your eyes were still shut tight.

As bad as it may be to stand over an unsuspecting woman's bed in her home.  This was ultimately inevitable. I had to see this happening.  There in your gorgeous black lace I watched your legs buckle and squirm as you fucked yourself. Your so helplessly wet, it must've been a good while since you've been treated right, your moans switch to a high pitched squeal for a moment as you pick up the pace, before your hand comes up and covers your mouth, your body kicks over to the side as you practically scream into your palm. I may be the most hard I've been in my entire life, I quietly unbuckle my belt as I start stroking my cock slowly while watching. Your hand quickly leaves your mouth and grips at your sheets somewhat frantically. Then, to my amazement I hear you moan to yourself
"Please just use me please, fuck me harder please"
So, she likes to be used huh ?
And then your hand flies back up as you grab your own throat and squeeze tightly. Your moans become desperate high pitched squeaks and then before I knew it the black wooden walls slowly turned red, I was standing directly over your bed, I had grabbed you by the throat and put my hand over your mouth, I could feel you scream against my hand, though I didn't hear it, and I could see the fear in your eyes, but I didn't care.