Chapter 1

"Maliyah ,wake your fat ass up and make the pack breakfast!"yelled the future alpha Kyle. He startled me so much a rolled out of my so called bed. Urrgh I groaned geting up of the floor and making my to my very small bathroom.

(Well I guess I should entroduce myself I am Maliyah Veronica Hayes and I am the Blue moon pack runt. I have been a runt since I was 13 years old iIam now 16 and I hate it here . They still think I haven't shifted into my wolf ,but I have just a year late.

My parents ,the betas, died when I was 10 because of a rouge attack and everybody blamed it on me because I lead them outside so I could go play. I should get back to my story now. I hurry up and take my usually cold shower because they think i am not worthy of hot water .

I put on the little clothes they have provided me and make my way down stairs. I make my way to the stove along the way getting out the pans to make the pack breakfast. I decided I would make them a big american breakfast . As soon as I finished with the last dish pack members started flooding into the dining room .

I hurry up and left the room knowing they wouldn't save me any food ,I make my way back to my room. When I got to my room I sat down on my sad excuse of a bed and waited, intill I was sure nobody was in the dining room.

When I was sure I made my way to the room to clean up thier mess and prepare thier lunch then dinner. For lunch I made subway sandwhiches and salads . For dinner I am going to make steaks,potatoes,maccaroni and veggies ,so I will not have to make it later. After I finished I decided to go to my room and sleep.

*3hours later*

"Wake up right NOW !!" I heard the future alpha Kyle, screamed at me.
I hurried and got up. I regret going to sleep now seeing his hatred glare directed at me . "Why isn't our dinner on the table?!"he asked in this suprisingly calm voice. Even though you could tell he was mad.

"I-I I ffell aasleep." i stuttered scared out my mind.
He looked at me with a evil glint in his eye and smirked and said, "I guess it is time for your punishment." I gulped and cowered away. He slowly made his way towards me,looking at me like I'm his prey.

I cowardly backed away . With each step he took forward, I took one backwards. Eventually , I was backed into the wall . He grabbed my arm roughly and slapped me. I fell to the ground with a loud thump . "Stand up !!" said Kyle in an evil voice. I stand up slowly, groaning in pain.

Kyle punched me three more times in the face then five times in the stomach. I am now crying at how much pain I'm in, that I beg him to stop. He looked at me in disgust and said,"You deserve every punishment I give you! " He kiked me in the side and left. I'm left there with a bloody face and a bruised side and arm.

"I wished I could of died along side my parents ." I said to my wolf . My wolf, Katie, said" Don't say that just remember they are going to get worst then what we are getting and that karma is a bitch."

I eventually got up and got in the shower getting rid of all the blood on my body. Still think of what my wolf said, I got into my bed and went to sleep. Dreading tomorrow already and the day hasn't even started.