After the party Part 7

Y/N-
I woke up at around 4 pm with a big ass head ache n looked around. I noticed that i was in a room i never been before n felt someone's presence next to me. It was Kehlani..."wtf" i think to myself while i hold my head from the head ache. "Plz dont tell me me n her did-" i stop myself from whispering the rest of the sentence. I look under the blanket n guess what bro...WE BOTH NAKED BRUHHHH ughhhhhh. "Why tf did i drink so much" i think to myself. I shake lani awake while whispering her name. "Lani..." she doesn't wake up "Kehlani" i say a lil louder while shaking her with more force. "Whattt" she says while rubbing her eyes. "First of all, Dont "whattt" me" i say "n second why tf u allow this to happen dudee" i say trying not to yell. "Wtfym "whyy did i" , i drank tooo how is thisss on meeee n also dont act like u aint enj-" "ahtt ahtt-" i cut her off "do not even finish that kehlani. I dont wanna hear shii bout what happen last night" i say while pinching the top of my nose while im trying to think straight. Ig she was kinda right bout me blaming her lmao. But dudeee she could've atleast stopped it before it got to what it did smh. "Look y/n, like it or not we did kinda fuck...n i did kin- nahh lemme not, i DID fuckn enjoyed it" she said while smirking at me...Ooo i wanted to smack that smirk of her face n she even knew it too.

    I got up n grabbed my clothes to change. "Y/n wtf, where u goin it fuckn 4 in the morning". I jus roll my eyes n ignore her then get changed...bruhh as i walk out i see alex on the couch n jay on the floor knocked out dead asleep. I hear lani behind me. "Y/n frr u cant go how tf u even bout to go home when jay sleep n no one can take u"...fr lani!??..."a fuckn uber Kehlani" i say wit a "are u serious" typa tone. "Nope, u not gonna go wit a stranger at fuckn 4am. I be hearing some crazy ass stories bout them mfs" she says. I try not to laugh seeing how paranoid she sounds talking bout uber drivers but at the same time why the hell she think she has a say on my choice... "lani im goin home like it or not, ion wanna be here bro" i say. "U making it seem like its my fault we fucked, u came onto me too" she says. "Are u deadass Kehlani??!! I was fuckn drunk u were tipsy, i wasn't thinking straight, u think that if i was sober I would've aloud it especially that i was pissed at u?!" She jus stays quiet n looks away. Look im not saying its her fault but im jus pissed it happened I didn't want lani to even get a chance to say or other people to say im like one of the other girls lani has fucked. Especially when she's the way she is with females, I didn't want to be apart of that. "plz y/n, jus wait till the morning to leave, be mad at me idc i jus dont want nun to happen to u...especially that its fuckn 4 n u dont even know who those people be, they can be anyone maybe even a fuckn serial killer" i jus stare at her...i sigh "ok fine, but im sleeping on the small couch." I say since the smaller couch was empty. She jus lets out a quiet "ok" n goes to her room.

Im backk ALSO i want yall to choose how this gon continue😈yall want drama or for them to jus become a couple already?? BUT lemme tell yall, if they become a couple this story gon be  short n not as long😂lemme hear what yall wanna hear i need ideas 🤔🤔😏