Part 2

Kehlani and y/n were silent the whole time after the small conversation. The bell rang and before Kehlani can ask for the girls socials, y/n grabbed her stuff and left the class room. Kehlani forgot about the girl right after as she was heading off to her second period. She was actually now thinking about the other girl she was planning on meeting up with in the bathroom, Lexi, trust me Kehlani couldn't forget. Anything that had to do with hooking up with a girl she couldn't forget. She gets a text from Lexi asking her to meet up with her during the middle of second period. Kehlani texts her ok and walks in to her science class which is her 2nd period. She kept tapping her leg,looking around, and just being so impatient.

Lexi~ hey, start heading to the bathroom near ur science class already daddy😉

Kehlani~ alr mamas<3

Kehlani asks her teacher if she can use the restroom and heads off the the bathroom. As she was walking in and closing the door she feels a of arms behind her and spin her around. Kehlani knew exactly who it was and had a pair of lips crash into hers. Lexi slides her arms around Kehlani's neck as Kehlani slides her hands down to lexi's waist. Kehlani pulled lexi from the waist closer to her body. Lexi could feel Kehlani's buldge down there as Kehlani is holding her close by her waist. Kehlani decides to turn there position around and have lexi on the wall. She starts to pepper kisses down lexis neck, she then starts to suck and lexi lets out a soft moan. "Jump" She whispers into Lexi's ear. She does as told and Kehlani is now holding her by her thighs as she continues sucking on her neck. Kehlani has now left a couple of marks on the girls neck and feels that her boxers are getting tight. Lexi seems to be impatient at the fact the lani (kehlani) has stop her movement, so lexi starts to grind on Kehlani to feel whats been hard under her the whole time. Kehlani lets out a grunt as she tries to hold the girl still but the girl doesn't. "wait mama" she says out of breath as she feels her phone vibrate in her pocket . "Ughhh lanii, cmon plssss i cant wait any longer" says the girl clearly impatient and stressed from Kehlani's continuous stopping.

Jay💙💪
Jay~ Ayooo where we gonna meet up for lunch, its after third period?.

Kehlani~ ill wait for u outside ur class

Jay~ alrr bettt bett

Kehlani puts her phone away and looks at lexi, who jus rolls her eyes at Kehlani. "Cmon lexi u cant fr be upset rn, i promise i wont stop no more" lexi jus rolls her eyes and looks away irritated and kinda wants to jus go to her class at this point. Lani gently grabs her from her chin and kisses her, "ill show u, no more stopping alr" she says to the girl as she starts kissing her again this time holding lexi up with her front pressing towards the girl to take her shirt off revealing her perfect shape abs, Kehlani was pretty much the only girl at the school who has so many tattoos around her body as a high schooler, lexi just stairs at lani's tatted stomach and bites her lip she then decides to climb off lani and push her on the sink. Kehlani was confused but then realizes what the girl was doing. Lexi then give lani a quick peck then goes down to her knees and unbuttons Kehlanis pants and pull them down leaving her in jus her boxers.

As lexi starts to undress her self aswell she pulls down lani's boxers and pulls out her 11 inch dick (😭😭) lexi licks her lips and jus stairs at what she's been waiting for this whole time. She grabs lani's dick and licks the tip of it, Kehlani groans at the feeling and throws her head back as she has her hands on each side of the sink holding herself on it. Lexi starts to take in inch by inch and bops her head at a slow speed. Kehlani moves her right hand on top of the girls head as she lets out a small "fuck" and grabs a handful of her hair as lexi continues  bopping her head, something that Lani learned about lexi there first time hooking up was that lexi dont have a gag reflex which impressed her. Eventually Lexi took in all 11 inches and let out a couple of moans when Kehlani's dick would hit the back of her throat. Kehlani had her head thrown back because of how good she felt while lexi sucked her off. "Mmm fuckk right theree beautiful" lani said to lexi. Lexi starts to suck harder as she realizes that lani is close when she see's her abs flex and her twitch inside her mouth. Lani finally shoots in her mouth and lexi gets up and wipes her mouth. "Gawdayumm" says Kehlani out of breath trying to catch it "u did amazing" she says to lexi as she kisses her forehead "we'll finish off later at my place bby, the bell is about to ring" says lexi. Kehlani was happy to hear that and nods with a smirk, they get all dressed up and head off to there classes before it ends.

(I aint read over this so if there are mistakes mb😭😂)