Seven: Thursday

"Nate wake up were going to be late" I crawl out from his arms. "What time is it?" He groans rubbing his eyes. "8:30" I respond. His eyes shoot open. "Yeah get your ass up" I joke jumping out of bed.

Nate hurry's to find his clothes from last night, luckily he changed before coming over so he wont be in the same clothes.

On the other hand I run over to my closet to find something to wear. I find a light purple floral dress and throw it on.

    I check myself in the mirror and call it good

I hurry into my bathroom to find Nate brushing his teeth. I brush my teeth as well.

"We all good?" Nate asks as he grabs his jacket. "Yeah, lets go" I say opening my door. We run down stairs to be greeted with my mom and Hazel.

"Hey Indig- oh hello Nate" my mother greets him. "Hi Ms Monroe" He smiles waving at her. "Nate!" Hazel exclaims before running towards him  and hugging him. "Hey! How my Hazel girl doing?" He asks her in a sweet voice. While he is talking and hugging Hazel I grab us both a pop tart and two water bottles, not the healthiest breakfast but it'll do.

"Okay Ill see you later okay?" Nate says pulling away from my sisters grasp. "Bye Nate!" She shouts as we walk out the door.

Nate and I hustle to the car.

"My favorite thing in this whole world besides you is your relationship with my sister" I tell him as I unbuckle my seatbelt as we pull into the parking lot. "She's like my sister or daughter almost, I love it" He tells me with a smile on his face. "Daughter?" I ask in awe. I guess it makes sense since we have had to take care of her so much. "Yeah" he nods, his smile getting bigger.

Nate and I walk hand in had into school, the normal people staring but everyone turns and whispers. I'm guessing it is about me walking alone into school but that doesn't matter now that Nate and I are good.

"Ill see you later?" I ask Nate. "Yeah" he says before leaning into kiss me. He walks off and goes over to his locker.

Im putting my cheer bag away and I notice that Maddy is over at Nate's locker right now, again? I just cant keep my questions under control so I decide I'm going to go over and see what they are talking about.

"Maddy, I said no" I hear Nate say when I walk up to them. "Hey, what's going on?" I ask with a petty tone as I wrap an arm around Nate's waist. I look over at Maddy with a bitchy look, she rolls her eyes and storms off.

"What was that about?" I ask him. "Talk about it after practice?" He asks me. "Yeah sure" I say to him jumping up on my tiptoes giving him a kiss.

"Hey Nate? How do I even do this?" I ask Nate in our last period. "Well you..." he explains it to me. "Thanks" I say with a smile. "Did you not pay attention?" He asks me. "Not really, worried about the game tomorrow night" I tell him as I fidget with my pencil. "Don't be, I'm sure you'll do great" he says reassuringly as he rubs my back. "Nate, this is one of the biggest games" I reason with him. He shakes his head. "Indi, its the first game don't fret it" he says kissing me on my forehead. "I guess" I sigh looking back down at my paper.

            Ring

Finally the bell

    "Dinner tonight" Nate says to me as we split off to practice. "Oh screw you Nate Jacobs" I joke.

    "Hey girls, today we are placing spots on the track" I say clapping my hands together. We make our way over to the track and the girls spread out on the red trail.

    "Rose, I want you on the end and..." I place the girls around for it to look flattering.

    I giggle happily and clap my hands together. "Perfect!" I exclaimed. "Lets do some cheers shall we?" I tell them, I head up to the bleachers so I can hear them.

    I run back down the bleachers on over to the track.

    "Lets throw our pyramid up" I instruct them. They all get into the stunt groups, me in the middle, Jenna on my left and Maddy on my right. I'm top girl so I get the center flyer position. We throw our stunts up and Maddy's group falls. Jenna and I continue the routine even though Maddy fell. The whole time I felt a stare coming from her, I cant believe she is still pissed about the whole Nate situation.

    "Okay I will see you guys tomorrow!" I dismiss them. "Bye Indi!" Jenna says as she leaves. I notice Rose waving at me as well.

    I'm grabbing my bag and heading to the end of the track when I hear Maddy yell at me. "Indigo!" She yells. Great.

    "What Maddy" I try staying calm. "You should have told me about you and Nate" she says crossing her arms. "I did like 3 years ago Maddy" I tell her throwing my bag over my shoulder. "I didn't believe you" she says to me. "Just because you didn't believe me doesn't mean I didn't ever tell you Mads" I roll my head back. "Yes it does" she snaps. "Maddy! I'm done with your privileged ass attitude!" I shout. "What are you gonna do huh? Kick me off the team?!" She shouts back, that triggers Nate to come running over. "Actually I might!" I shout. I feel Nate wrap his arms around me and pull me away from Maddy so she cant hurt me, again I'm untouchable.

    "I'm not going to kick you off Maddy but if you do anything like this again I will" I say calmly stepping out of Nate's grasp. "Fuck you Indigo!" She yells. The thing Maddy didn't know is that our main coach was watching from the stands the whole time. Our coach Linda comes running down from the bleachers.

    "Maddy! You're off the team!" Linda shouts at her. "No!" Maddy shouts. I just turn away and walk hand in hand with Nate to his truck.

    "That was intense" Nate jokes. "Not a good time" I say to him crossing my arms. He just chuckles. "You know earlier? She asked about getting back together. I said no. Then I told her something you'll find out later" He says with a smirk.