"Don't you get it?! If you finish that song, You will die!" He panicked, looking at me with rage.

"Abruptly the Daemon was provoked by the venom of the man." He tried striking me but was deflected. This is song is my last resort. I know the consequences but..I'm willing to pay the price. I've lived long enough..

"Like a Lion that caught a prey whose face has gone wan.
The sadness of the sky has turned the scenery to no less than bland.
Once gentle movements whirled into unrelenting water's for it ran.

Thunders, roars, and lightning strike the dark chilling expanse.

Gushes of waves become the pool of ends.
Electrifying bolts which know no relent.
Clouds form and hover tainting it with gloom.
While the sounds continue to clash in a terrifying tune.

The Storm has come, roaring a never-ending song.
To vanquish the man of deceit.
Cleanse and put an end to all of its wrongs.

The embodiment of the unholy seed."

He kept on trying to stop me from singing, he revealed his true form but none of it was working on me. This is the greatest blessing the God's and Goddess of Empyrean has given me, the song of the Tempest.

It might kill me but in the same token, All Demonic presence of this Land will be abolished. This will be my Holy Land till the day I am resurrected.

"The Storm has come, roaring a never-ending song.
To vanquish the man of deceit.
Cleanse and put an end to all of its wrongs.

For the Tempest who will set you free."

As I sing the song, it seemed as if Enigmatia was drowned in the waters of the Golden Ocean. Rain, as clear and bright as diamonds poured down. The Sky was opening up to the Empyrean as God's and Goddesses look down below on this Land.

I ended my song, I killed Astorazel...for now. I didn't complete the whole song, he already left before the last verse. But it is alright, he is only left with barely any of his powers. He won't be causing any trouble since he will need to recuperate.

I can see God Elliyon looking at me with both pride and sorrow, I'm sorry I couldn't complete my mission..

"It is alright my child, There will be a day where you will need to resurrect. Astorazel will strike once more but not now. You will wake up when the time is right, this is what I promise You."

I smiled, my body is slowly fading into light, I teleported and sat on the Altar of my Temple, not wanting to face anyone but just have a peaceful death.

"I swear on My name and Title, as Tempest Rheanna Hannelore. On the day I step back on this temple, I will regain everything back."

To be Continued . . .

Name: Rheanna Hannelore (She has stronger features)

Title: Tempest of Empyrean

Magic Aptitude: Acoustikinesis, Water, Lightning, Creation, and Divinity.

Hair Color: Silvery Aqua Blue

Eye Color: A Mix of Amethyst, Sapphire, Gold, Ruby, and Emerald.

Height: 5 ft 11

Name: Elliyon

Title: God of the Highest Order in Empyrean.

Name: Astorazel

Title: Fallen God of Empyrean, Lord of the Underworld