Harry's Text

There was no way I could go to bed without seeing who this person was. I text back

Who is this?

Almost instantly, they respond

The guy of your dreams, and a smirky face emoji.

Niall?

I respond, I never did get his number.

No, Harry, with an angry face emoji.

I drop my phone. Luckily, almost my whole house is covered in carpeting so my phone didn't crack. Why is Harry asking me out? Didn't he get it at the talent show when I didn't respond to him with any gestures? Besides, he knows I have a boyfriend. I'm about to text him back, "no, I have a boyfriend." when I remember my fight with Niall. Was that a breakup, I think to myself. Ugh, these relationship things are too confusing. How am I supposed to know whether Niall and I are still together if he doesn't tell me? I mean, I hope we still are. I would pick Niall over Harry anyday. Does Harry know something I don't about my relationship with Niall, is that why he's texting me? No, Niall wouldn't ever go to Harry to talk about our relationship. How did he even get my number, I wonder.

What do I say to Harry? I'll just ignore the rest of his texts. All of a sudden, as if he heard me through the phone, which is impossible because I texting him not calling him, another text pops up.

You can't ignore me for the rest of the weekend, I'll keep texting you until you answer

Now what, I think to myself. Should I text Niall? Tell him to make Harry stop? No, I don't want to start even more drama then there already is. I'll just let the texts build up, I decide. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Wait a minute, what if Niall did breakup with me? Then I could go out with Harry, right? No, I tell myself. Even if Niall did dump me, I'm not ready to start a new relationship with Harry yet. Am I?

After powering my phone off, I finally fall asleep.