Chapter One - A Chance Encounter

{Ingrid Romanov- Omega werewolf}--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

As the truck slammed to a stop, there was screams from all sixty or so of us. All women, I noticed. I sighed, trying to roll my wrist, which were starting to become raw in spots that weren't already raw. I could feel a small trail of blood roll down my wrist, and I sighed. Sure, as a werewolf, I had enhanced healing, but it didn't help when the same spot was constantly being injured. All the women in the truck hissed and groaned when the back of the truck was opened. The tope of the truck was open with steel bars every few inches, so we could stick our hands out if we were tall enough to reach. I was not gifted with height at five foot tall. After being in the dark for God knows how long, the sudden bright light was extremely painful.

I felt my green and yellow eyes dilate and contract painfully at the light change before they returned to normal. The men at the end of the truck began yelling at us in a language I didn't understand, but by the look on some of the other girls faces, it wasn't good. They tugged the chains attached to us and when we didn't move fast enough, they pulled roughly on the chains, causing some of us to stagger and fall out of the truck and into a pile on the ground at the end of the truck. We groaned at the way that we landed, but the man yelled at us more aggressively. There were three other men standing around us as we were pulled to our feet.

I felt the skin of my wrists tear a bit more, but I bit back a snarl as we lined up, fresh blood dripping down my hands as I held my wrists in front of me. The four men yelled fearfully at each other as they led us to a looming castle. I felt a flutter in my chest that soon turned to a clench as I caught sight of a huge figure in one of the upper windows. I loosed a harsh sigh as an empty chasm filled me at the loss of the figure in the window. Another sigh escaped me as the men drug us into this giant castle. Once we were past the huge front doors, we were standing in an even larger entrance room. There was a lit fireplace to our right with a massive love seat, a set of recliners, and an oblong coffee table on top of a fancy throw rug. To our left and behind the furniture were two curved staircases that let to an open balcony.

Under the balcony there was an intricate door with huge paintings on both sides. Under the part of the stairs that started the balcony were another door each, both opening, one softly and one with a loud thud! followed by loud buzzing. A handful of the girls screamed shrilly as they squished together, while the huge flies landed on some of us. I let out a soft growled hiss as a shiny black fly with a red sheen to it landed near the cuffs at my wrists and I felt it bite at my cracked flesh. I shook my wrists to shake the fly off. I didn't want to kill it if I didn't have to. I let out a yelp of surprise when the fly flew at my face and then joined the other flies that were not morphing into the shape of three women who didn't look at day over twenty-two. I gasped as the last flies settled into place on the blonde, the brunette, and the red-headed women.

The bottom half of their faces were smeared in a dark red, almost black substance and their teeth were stained pink. On their foreheads, they each had a beautiful sigil with a spot of colour that matched the colour of their hair. From the depths of the black dresses that they wore, each of the three women pulled a blood coated sickle. Their faces broke into wider, more crazed grins, and they reared back to start slicing at the women nearest them. As they started downwards with their weapons, a loud voice boomed across the entry.

"Girls. You know the rules."

The melodic voice sent shivers down my spine, and I broke out in goosebumps. I was unable to hold the pitiful, needy whimper that escaped my chest and the giant of a woman looked over to me. Her eyes widened in shock before she forced her face back into a neutral expression. Her attention was brought back to the three girls when they gathered together at her feet like baby birds and spoke over each other.

"But Mother -!"

"Mother, please!"

"They smell so good -!"

The huge woman held her hand up to silence the girls, closing her eyes to take a deep breath before she opened her eyes and growled softly.

"You know the rules."

She stated again, leaving no room for arguments. The three girls sighed and let out a "yes Mother" in unison, their shoulders dropping like kicked puppies. They turned on their heels and put their sickles up, standing in a line as they awaited word from their mother. The giant of a woman stepped over to the four men that were holding all of your chains.

"I trust they are all here?"

The men nodded frantically, and the fattest of the four whimpered before he wet himself. The Lady sent a dark scowl towards the man and a deep growl escaped her chest.

"How insolent! Relieving yourself in the main room of my home when we have been nothing but hospitable? Daughters, rid us of this filthy man-thing. Leave the other three."

The three women pulled their sickles from the folds of their dresses. Their faces broke into wide, crazed grins as they stuck their sickles through both of his calves and one of his arms and began to drag him across the floor towards the door under the stairs and to the left. I flinched slightly as his screams echoed down the hallway. A smile broke across her face when we could no longer hear his screams, and she snapped her fingers. A maid showed up out of nowhere and bowed at the waist. She waved her hand dismissively, towards the puddle of urine.

"Clean that mess."

"Yes, my Lady."

As the maid went to get the supplies to clean the mess in the foyer, the giantess turned her attention back to the three men that still held onto our chains. She gave them a tight smile and motioned with a huge hand to us again.

"Now, I trust we can conclude out business with no more interruptions?"

There were audible gulps from the three men, but they nodded, even though they were visibly trembling.

"Good. Now, you gathered these women from the places specified?"

The men nodded, and the tallest of the three looked at the other two who nodded back at him. He took a breath and looked up at the woman.

"The places on paper, jes. Some off paper. Some creatures."

The man's broken English was difficult with his heavy accent to understand. The giantess nodded, but her face contorted into a snarl as he mentioned that some of us were creatures. Her large hands clenched into fists, and she growled deep within her chest. I felt wet soak my panties and a deep ache start in my lower belly. Arousal flooded my body, and a blush covered my body and another needy whimper escaped me. The giantess flicked her eyes over to mine and I noticed hers dilate, while her nostrils flared. A clearing of their throats brought her attention back to the men and she sighed.

"No matter. You will get the money the same way as always. Now, begone with you."

The Lady waved her hand dismissively and turned her attention back to us, her hand on her hip and her massive hat covering one golden eye as she grinned at us. Another shudder ran through my body as she spoke, and thankfully the girls around me thought that it was from fear and not from arousal. The woman's face broke into a wide grin and her fangs were visible. I watched as her golden eyes dilated as more wet escaped me.

"Today starts you new life in Castle Dimitrescu. You all have been gathered because your families owe House Dimitrescu a debt they could not afford to pay back, so you have been given in exchange. You all will be separated by what tasks you excel in and given more training in those fields. You will be evaluated in a month's time. Any of you that are not proficient in your tasks will be terminated."

Some of the girls around me began to murmur amongst themselves about what that could mean. I winced lightly as some of the sores on my wrists oozed. Her eyes met mine again, and her hand not on her waist went to rest on her chest as she addressed us again.

"I will be interviewing you personally in my study and going over your duties and the rules. And from this moment onward, you will refer to me as Madam, my Lady, or Lady Dimitrescu. Now,"

Lady Dimitrescu lifted her hands and clapped them together and her three daughters appeared at her sides, grinning, and laughing maniacally.

"– Let the interviews begin!"