Prologue

Growing up poor in rural Romania was never a dream of mine, but when you're born the youngest daughter of seven to a family of farmers, you take what you can get. My mother had always dreamed of bigger and better things for me as her only daughter and the only Omega child of my parents. My father was a strong Alpha who's biggest accomplishments in life were marrying my Beta mother, having the seven of us, and being able to keep the family farm. The same beautiful farm which haunted my dreams as I stared out of the barred window of this slave truck.

--------------------------------------------

{Let me be very clear in that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing here, and I never thought I'd write this, but here we are.

The last Resident Evil game I played involved a beach and that's literally all I remember (it was on PS1 or something?). I've been on a huge Alcina Dimitrescu x reader (or original female character) binge lately and then this idea popped into my head and it won't leave me alone. I have absolutely no idea what her castle looks like, or what any of the rooms look like and all I know is that she could step on me and I'd probably thank her. This short has, including the prologue, five chapters. That's it. That's all I have planned for it. I have chapter three written and chapter four started, but not typed up. I'm not going to admit that I typed this up instead of working on my college paper.

This is fast burn, and soulmates, and hunting, and so much smut. I'm not sorry at all. I can't even come up with any excuses on what happened here. Anyway, I'll have the next two chapters up as soon as I can, so please be patient (I've been pretty sick with the flu, which turned into a serious sinus infection and then possibly Covid on top of that this past week).

I threw the cover together using some images I found on Google, and while the original artist's user name is in the one of Lady D, if they want me to remove it, I'm more than happy to. I'm not making any profit, and all of Lady D and the girls is copyrighted to CAPCOM.

Much love~

CAEON}