Chapter 11

Tw-None.

This will be the last chapter of this story, so this will be a kinda long chapter.

*Tubbo's pov*

I groaned and woke up, not seeing Ranboo anywhere, the only person I saw was Michael, snuggled up to me, making cute little snores.

I got up, taking Michael with me and walked out of the room and went to the throne room.

When we got there my father was siting on his throne, reading a paper.

"Good morning father" I said softly, trying not to wake Michael up.

"Ah, good morning Tubbo" Schlatt said putting his paper down and going over to me.

"You wanted to talk?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I know you probably don't believe me but I am truly sorry" He sounded generally sorry.

I just didn't know how to react, was he generally sorry? Did he really mean it?

"I- it's gonna take awhile for me to forgive you but im willing to give you a final chance but if you screw up im gone" I said, hoping im not making a mistake.

And in the first time in forever, i've seen my father smile, generally smile.

"Thank you, so much"

"One more thing" I said.

My father hummed.

"No more drinking or smoking" I said seriously.

"I- yeah, yeah I can do that" He said with a smile and I smiled back, and he pulled me into a hug and being careful of the sleeping Michael in my arms.

"Thank you for giving me a chance" He said.

"Yeah, your welcome, don't fuck it up" I said laughing a bit which my father also laughed.

"I'll do my best" He said, pulling back and looked at me and he caressed my cheek.

"Im gonna be the father you deserve" He whispered and I did a small smile.

"Yeah, please" I whispered.

"I'll try, that's my promise to you to be a better father" He said making me smile.

"Don't try, just be a better father" I said and he nodded.

"Bee?" We were both startled by the small voice of Michael.

"Good morning baby, how are you?" I smiled at my son.

"Sle-epy" He yawned which was really cute btw and he buried his head in my shoulder.

"Did we wake you?" Which he shook his head.

"Well your gonna have to get up soon buddy" I said.

"Boo..." He said, which made me frown.

"I don't really know where Boo is buddy" I said, hearing the sadness in my voice.

"Bu-ut Boo" Michael whined, making me upset to see my son upset.

"I know baby but I don't know where they are" I said.

"I think he's with the other servants" My father said.

"Thanks dad, but if you can use they/them pronouns for Ranboo" I said with a smile and he nodded.

"Will do son" I nodded, said a goodbye and went to look for my partner.

After what felt like hours I finally found Ranboo, sweeping the floor.

"Ranboo!" I yelled.

"Boo!" Michael yelled, sprinting towards his father.