Chapter 3

Tw-none

*Enjoy the song!*

*Ranboo's pov*

Things have been strange lately, I've been forgetting a lot of things, mostly at night, like when it hits midnight and im still up i'll black out and wake up in a random spot.

Tubbo says I've been acting weird most nights, leaving the house, making him upset and grumpy in the morning, saying he wanted cuddles and but can't cuddle me since i've been gone for some reason.

I was making breakfast for my family when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Hi sweetie!" I said being all chipper.

"Hi" He mumbled into my back.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Why weren't you in bed again last night? I wanted cuddles" He grumped.

"Oh, im sorry love, I didn't know I was even out last night" I said, putting what ever I was making to the side and turned around hugging my beloved.

He just groaned and buried his face into my chest.

"How about this, I'll cuddle you after breakfast?" I said and I felt him nod his head. I smiled and went back to cooking breakfast.

After a few minutes I asked Tubbo to go get Michael and he nodded and went off to get our son.

I dished up the plates of food and sat three plates on the table.

And right when I finished Tubbo walked in with Michael on his hip and set Michael down in his high chair.

We all sat down and started to eat, me and Tubbo having a conversation together while Michael was basically playing with his food or shoving it into his mouth.

We laughed, enjoying our time as a family together, and I hope our time together doesn't end.

After we were all done, I whipped Michael's face and hands while Tubbo grabbed the plates and put them in the sink.

"Can we cuddle now, love" I heard Tubbo say when he walked back in.

"Yeah, just give me a minute babe" I said, taking Michael out of his high chair, when I let go of him he immediately started to run around and went to play with his toys.

I walked over to Tubbo and hugged him, kissing the top of his head.

"Cuddles?"

"Cuddles" I confirmed.

I smiled and picked him up making him squeak in surprise and wrap his legs around my waist.

"A little warning would be nice!" He said raising his voice.

"Im sorry baby" I said chuckling, he chuckled to and gave me a peck on the lips and snuggled into the crook of my neck.

I carried him to the living room and sat on the couch, with him sitting on my lap.

I sat in the corner of the couch as me and Tubbo cuddled.

It was a perfect moment with just the two of us.

"Oink Oink!"

I felt another body lean against me to notice it was Michael.

I smile and pulled Michael and Tubbo closer just enjoying the present with my family.

The day came and went with all of us staying in and having fun.

At the moment I was sitting on the couch watching Tubbo play with Michael, or well it was just Tubbo trying to get Michael not eat his toy cars.

The sun was setting creating beautiful colors in the sky that we can see through the window.

Even though we didn't do much, it was just a perfect day of relaxation.

"B-b-be-ee!" Michael excitedly shouted, making me smile and Tubbo lit up with joy.

"Yes Michael! Bee!" He said excitedly said.

It was amazing that Michael is picking up on english, even if it's simple words, we're still extremely proud of our son.

There was a knock on the door and Tubbo was about to get up but I sat him back down.

"Baby, stay here, I'll answer the door" I said, and he smiled, I smiled back and went to the door.

"Hello?" I asked when I opened the door only to see a bird and piglin hybrid standing there.
———————————————————
675 words

Hello everyone, I hope you liked this chapter!

I hoped you liked this fluff!

Anyway, I'll see you all later!

Love you, bye!💕

Also here, have some more designs!(hopefully you can see them)