Chapter 8

Tw-Nothing sexual, just a really steamy make out session, remember nothing sexual their still minors (technically Ranboo's not anymore but still nothing sexual ok? Ok!)

A/n- I have a Discord! You should definitely join, also I'll be doing a voice reveal either when I hit 100 followers or possibly when it's my b-day which is coming up fairly soon anyway enjoy the chapter.

*Tubbo's pov*

He's been gone for a few moments and I already miss him.

I wanted his hugs and sweet kisses, but I could never have my way because of my father.

I huffed and went back over to my tree and sat down, still clearly upset about Ranboo leaving me all alone.

I sigh. I just wanted things to go back to normal, with just me, Ranboo Michael, Quackity and Benson 2.0.

I felt tears go down my cheeks, why couldn't he just leave me alone, why did he even want me back here, he never cared, he never wanted me around, he should just die and rot in hell.

So many ran through my head, I wanted to leave or kill the man who wanted me back here, but I knew I wouldn't do it, I mean I could but I didn't want Ranboo and Michael thinking of me differently.

I was so cought up in my thoughts that I didn't realize something feathery brush up against me.

"Benson!!" I yelled in excitement and lifted him and hugged him.

I missed Benson so much, I know I have two ducks at home but it wasn't the same.

"Hi Benson! How are you my little ducky!" I cooed at him.

He quacked and I smiled.

"Awww im glad your doing well buddy" I smiled and put him in my lap, which he immediately laid down and cuddled up to me making me smile even more.

I forgot how much I missed Benson, I closed my eyes, listening to all of the buzzing bees and flowing water and fell asleep.

"There you are Tubbo, I was looking everywhere for you!"

I fluttered my eyes open, I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake up and adjust to the darkness, I look up to the person, there beautiful red and green eyes glowed in the dark like fireflies.

"Ranboo!!" I yelled and jumped into his arms giving him a giant hug, while burying my head into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you so much" I said into his neck and he chuckled.

"I missed you to Honeybee"

I lifted my head and raised a brow.

"That's a new nickname, why the sudden change?" I asked him.

"Why not, plus, I just wanted a new pet name to call you" He smiled and I smiled back.

I was sitting in his lap with my arms wrapped around his neck, while he had his arms around my waist.

Ranboo pulled me closer to him and leaned down, wanting a kiss, I leaned in kissed him.

At first it was a sweet kiss with full of passion and love, when we broke apart to breathe, I just wanted to kiss him more, he leaned back down and we kissed again but this time a little more rough.

I slid my tongue across his bottom lip asking for an entrance, but he denied, so I nipped his lip, making him gasp in surprise.

I quickly slid my tongue in and explored his mouth for a few moments. I disconnected our lips so we could breathe, a string of saliva connecting our lips.

"T-Tubbo!? Why did you do that" Ranboo asked surprised.

"What? I can't kiss you how I want to?" I asked.

"Well yes you can but, I wasn't expecting you to do that!?" I smirked, he was a flustered because of what I did.

"Oh come on, you enjoyed it" I teased him.

"Well yeah, but it just out of no where" He said touching his bottom lip.

"Want another kiss" I teased again which made him roll his eyes and smirk.

He crashed our lips together and just like last time it was rough, he quickly bit my bottom lip, I gasped, I wasn't expecting him to go so rough but I still enjoyed it. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, it felt strange but I liked it.

One of my hands went into his hair, pulling at times and just making it all messy.

We broke for air, another strand of saliva connecting our lips, our breath heavy.

We just giggled and smiled.

"Ok we should stop now before anything happens" I said and Ranboo rolled his eyes.

"Honeybee I wouldn't do anything like that, even if you wanted to I wouldn't do it" He said and I smiled.

"Good because I would never want to do that" I said and he smiled back.

"Ok enough talking we should probably get going to bed" Ranboo said and I nodded, we both stood up and he picked me up bridal style.

I giggled again, Im so happy to be with my beloved again only if it's for a little bit, I just want to be with him.

If only we could escape this hell that we're trapped in.
-------------------
874 Words

Oh ummm hi everyone!

Sorry for being inactive here on Wattpad I've been busy with school and sports, and writers block is really kicking my ass.

Anyway sorry if this was shit and for the steamy make out session, I don't know what my brain was thinking.

Also I might start up another book after one of these stories finish.

Also one more thing discord I have that, you should join if you haven't.

https://discord.gg/ynSmBduznW

Anyways that's all!

Love you, bye!💕