20) Like brother, Like brother

Start from the beginning

Priyanka gave an exasperated sigh and put her elbow on her hip, "Elijah, there's nothing there."

"Yes there is! Look-" He swiveled around, sticking his chin out and running his thumb from the top of his side burns to the point of his chin, "It's there."

Taking a few steps towards Elijah, Priyanka squinted her eyes at his chin, her face morphing into a sneer. She looked at Elijah and refraining herself from laughing, turned around to share an amused look with Noah. He giggled, "Eli, you don't even have a moustache yet, where are you seeing a beard?"

"I shave you know!"

Priyanka scoffed, "Yeah, right. You shave your skin. You and Noah both have baby faces. You two are kids who haven't even gone through puberty."

Noah turned his head away, hiding it with his hand, "We are not having this conversation aga-"

"WHAT?! I don't have a baby face! I'm nineteen!" Elijah replied defensively, "Noah's eighteen and he doesn't even have body hair yet!"

"Oh that's very true-"

Noah slapped his forehead, "Guys my genes-"

"Holy shit now that I think about it," Elijah backed away from the mirror and faced the other two, "Noah, you don't have body hair but have eyebrows. How does that work?"

Priyanka gasped, looking at Elijah and both of them pointed at each other, slowly smiling at the 'point' Elijah made.

Idiots, I have idiots as friends.

"GUYS! I HAVE BODY HAIR!" Noah called, ears beginning to turn red from the conversation focusing on his body. Both his arms were grabbed by each of the two and his sleeves were rolled up. He looked at his friends who were now spectating his arm very closely.
A tired sigh left Noah's mouth and he shook his head, closing his eyes and drooping his shoulders in defeat.

"Where?" Elijah mumbled, "I can't see anything."

Noah himself squinted at his arms and nodded his chin to it, "It's thereeee... It's just... small, pale and... thin."

Priyanka ran her hand over Noah's arm. "Look, it even feels smooth." Priyanka sighed dramatically, before slapping Noah's arm playfully, "Every girls' dream."

She leaned forward and ran her thumb over Noah's jaw, tapping his cheek gently, "Yep, still the baby-face Noah we know. No facial hair." She looked at the pout on Noah's face and added, "Yet."

Elijah sniggered quietly to himself, "Pretty sure that dickhead likes it like that anyway-"

"Oh my God," Noah grabbed the pillow that fell off the bed and dug his flaming face into it, muffling his voice, "Shud uph!"

From the other side of the room, Noah heard Elijah make a kissing noise and say, "When I'm twenty-five I'll have a full-grown beard and moustache!" Elijah puffed out his chest and nodded at his reflection, winking.

"Wow, I'm sexy."

The pillow in Noah's arms that was being used to hide his face, was yanked out of his hands by Priyanka. Noah peeked up and saw her ambush Elijah from behind, by slapping him in the face repeatedly with the pillow.

"You. Don't. Have. A. Beard!"

Noah giggled at the image infront of him: Elijah was trying to dodge his way out of Priyanka's arms, but every time seemed to smash his face right into the pillow with his attempt to avoid it.

"OW! Listen Pri," Elijah turned his head away from Priyanka, hiding his mischievous smirk, "Just because you have a better moustache and beard than me doesn't give you the right to bully me."