Megamind x Reader

Warnings: Breastfeeding kink , Foot Fetish, Piss kink , Daddy kink etc.

There I was, not paying attention to Mr Minds boring lecture, again. The only thing I could concentrate on was his receding hairline. I thought by now at his ancient age he would of sorted that out, but of course, he has no sense of the new hip and cool stuff.🥺

I was immediately cut away from my thoughts when I heard a brood voice shouting,

"Y/N L/N! This is the 4th time this week I have caught you not listening! Detention after class."

I rolled my (E/C) coloured orbs and carried on reviewing the Declaration of Independence for the 93rd time.🙄

~After Class~

"So, Miss L/N.. Do you know why you're here?" Mr Mind asked , his eyes searching my body.

"No sir , why🥺" I replied sheepishly. My small hourglass figure started to tremble as he approached me.

"Well.." he explained, "You've been a naughty baka😈, and I think it's time someone taught you a lesson".

Before I could comprehend what was happening, Mr Mind grabbed my delicate figure and threw me onto his desk. His hand grabbed my thigh making me moan out in pleasure.

"Augghhhh😩~ , daddy right there!" I cried , throwing my head back in pleasure.

He placed his witchy fingers over my mouth. "Quiet kitten👿," he hissed, "If you make another sound , you'll be in big trouble".

Daddy pulled my panties down, inhaling them as I watched in awe🥺🤞. I hope he likes the taste of my shit stains.

"This might hurt a bit my queefypie , but don't worry, it will be worth it👺" he growled in my ear.

In a flash, Mr Mind stuck his foot up my pubic tunnels. His cheesy toes explored my secret garden. I couldn't keep quiet anymore, his feet felt too good. My erotic moans filled the silence of the air , echoing from around us.

I could feel my orgasm building, but I needed to cum on his blue balls.

"Daddy please~" I whined, "I'm so close, fill me with your shaft and squirt your love juices inside of me".

"Fine slut, but only since you begged" he said , removing his carpet grippers from my meaty folds.

Mr Mind slammed his 92inch monster horsecock inside of me. I gasped because of the pleasure. The pit in my stomach started to grow as he pounded into me. The desk was rocking more than my grandmas rocking chair (rip🥺)

"Do you like that you little whore?" he questioned. I didn't have time to answer as I couldn't stop my moans from escaping.

I felt something attach to my chest melons. There he was. I saw him sucking the milk out of my titties. The sight was heavenly, and felt like ecstasy.

"Master I'm so close~😩" I cried out , moments away from bursting.

"Me too babygril😈😈" he growled once more. His pace quickened sending me over the edge. My nails scratched into the wood , toes curling. Moans so pornographic, they shocked me.

I felt Mr Mind cum inside of me. However, it didn't feel like normal cum. It was more runny and warm. I didn't mind , it still felt amazing. Yet, I looked down to see that he had pissed inside of me.

'That's so sexy' I thought to myself, calming down from my euphoric burst.

"I bet you didn't see that one coming" he chuckled.

(Authors Note: Haha 😛 You get it? Like coming? Haha 😂. If you don't get it, coming means two different things. One is the point in sexual pleasure when a man discharges semen, a thick white liquid, from the penis. When a woman is coming, her clitoris, or clit, releases a clear liquid that provides lubrication for the vaginal penetration of the male genitals. The other coming means to an arrival or approach. I hope this helped you understand. 🥺🥺)

As he removed his member from my lady garden, I quickly turned my head after hearing the door open. I gasped in horror as I saw our Headmaster- Mr Lorax.

"Well well well.. what do we have here?" he commented. My face turned into a tomato (LOL🤣).

"Omg Mr Lorax!" exclaimed Mr Mind, "Please don't kick us out, we'll do anything, I swear" he begged.

"Anything you say?" Mr Lorax retorted.

"Yes, anything! We can even make this a threesome if you want" I winked seductively.

Mr Lorax smirked, smoking his greasy , sexy , pubic mustache.

"Well fine... I guess I'll show you how bad I can really be".

To be continued...

Author Notes: Hey QueefyQueens! 😈😍🍆 I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in sooo long! Fortunately, my country has declared war on Ukraine (finally 🙄) and we are on the brink of ww3 😱, so you can it's imagine how stressful that's been. Also I forgot to say my dad has been sent to war 🔫 and got shot 3 times 🥺, but he is okay in heaven now. ❤️💕I'm writing this from the morgue, #sendingprays 🕊🙏🏻#thisisforyou #flylow. Anyways hope you enjoyed the story!

(Credit to TheOriginalPizzaRoll )