Chapter 4 - "The New Life"

Start from the beginning

"Bye bye!"

*END OF BROADCAST*

Fanfiction.net reviews

SilentHeroX: Neptune's going to be in the Honkaiverse for a while. After all, there's not really much of a crossover story, especially with how she's been set up in this one, without her!

...

Or would it? 😉

Rama alif: Thanks, and here's your update! 😊

Thestorm4: In due time, storm. In due time. ^^

Mega1987: Oh, I get what you mean. 😉

Sense-zin: Can't tell you. Either way, you can rest easy for now – she's not going anywhere... For now. 😊

GPX-2013: Aw, thanks! Really happy to see you reading another one of my stories, buddy!

Zekken182: Hopefully the future chapters will allow me to keep you interested! Thanks for the praise! 😊

Kreeft123xx: Me neither. I never really thought of writing it until recently. I just wanted to experiment with a few series I liked and there's quite a few ideas to explore with Neptunia and Honkai, way more than I gave it credit for originally.

Baycon: Enjoy the rest of the show pal, it's just barely begun! And yeah, that ending. Probably one of the only video game endings that actually made me tear up a little, especially when Neptune got... You know.

That's all the reviews responded to. Now, onto Chapter 4!

VIRTUA FOREST – DANGER ZONES

It was a bright, warm and sunny day. The birds were chirping, the wind was softly blowing, the trees were rustling, and a random Dogoo just got eliminated by a wooden katana as it dissipated into data-like particles.

You know, a typical day in the world of Gamindustri – Neptune's home.

Speaking of which, we now see her running alongside a girl that shared quite a lot of resemblance to her.

"Hey, Nepgear! Let's handle this guy!" A familiar, excited voice shouted as it turned to the aforementioned girl.

"Y-Yes, Neptune! Let's attack him together!"

Immediately after, they charged forward at blinding speeds across the wide-open grassy field, targeting the large, scaled dragon-like monster that threatened to stop them in their tracks.

Despite the ludicrously heavy punches that were flung in their direction, they effortlessly dodged as they subconsciously waited for an opening. Their kind is relatively easy to take down thanks to the girls' vast experience with them, so this one should theoretically go down as easy as the rest.

Upon spotting an opening, the two sisters nodded at each other with a smile, prompting them to jump over the respective arms that were thrown at both of them by the monster and swing away mindlessly at it until it fell.

... Or, at least – that's what was supposed to happen.

Soon enough, the monster roared out in frustration and resentment towards the girls' attacks as it swatted them away before it marched towards the stunned duo, whom were confused as to how it was still standing.

"How the Nep is he still alive and kicking?!" Neptune exclaimed in disbelief, looking at her sister for a genuine answer.

"I... I have no idea!" Nepgear also exclaimed on the same level of disbelief.