"you are indeed sleepy." he closes his hand around him "I'll get chica to alert your friend." 

chica walks back in looking around 

"Hey, chica I may have made this animatronic sleepy." dmm says

"oh well, uh.. I'll call down moon. Also say hi to monty. I found him peeking in the ladies room. :| " she says

"hello monty." dmm says

Chica calls the daycare desk "..come on moon pick up."

Moondrop was sniffing the glitter glue "ew. how can sun eat this. oh- " moon pick up the phone "hello?"

"hey we are down at the east arcade..yeah long story short but I brought sun with me." she says "DMM played his new track and it made sun pass the hell out. Can you come and get him.."

"so you kidnapped him?? [CENSOR] you- I'm coming over." moondrop hangs up.

"shit well.. Moon isn't happy...he." chica says scared

"Aww he looks so tired" dmm pats sundrops head lighty.

"Monty can you back us up just in case moon tried to attack us?" chica says 

Moondrop is already here some how "where is sundrop."

Chica points at dmm hand

"I never seen such a small animatronic before, how lovely. It is surprising you can fall asleep to music..huh." dmm says then looks at moondrop "oh- you must be his.. twin?"

"gh- gr, Don't care hand him over." moon asks

"..that is quite rude." dmm says "why exactly do you want him? He will be fine here."

"I'm taking him back to the daycare, to his room. Where hes comfortable. just- give him to me." moon says "Please-"

"Alright."  DMM places him down softly on the dance floor "He should come visit again, I'd love to chat with him more."

Moondrop picks him up "Yeah yeah, I'll tell him. Bye" Moondrop says as he walks out.

"He is quite rude.." dmm says. dmm turns back on music but skip it to where it plays rock and roll.

Chica gets on the elevator.

"grr, If sundrop was okay with it then that's fine." moon says then walking back to the daycare. He looks at sundrop and sighs.

"hey moon" chica says "I'm sorry for taking him.. I just wanted them to meet. They have a lot in common to be honest."

"its fine. Just don't do it again." Moon says

Chica walks away from the daycare.

Moondrop walks inside the daycare taking him to his room "what a mess. it's like a kid has been here."

A staff bot was roaming around the area. It malfunctions. The eyes glow a dark purple, it follows moon into the room. It swings at moon with the flashlight. 

"wh- whats wrong with u" he kicks the bot away

The bot would say in a distorted message "You will perish." 

moondrop puts sun aside "tch-" he goes around the bot pulling a few wires from behind the bot. "Stupid bot."

The bot would fall on the ground. Sundrop would wake up. "how did I get here.." 

"I took you here." moondrop says

"..i..hh, i'm sorry for sneaking out." sundrop looks at the staff bot on the ground then looks back at moon with fear. he gets up quickly "Oh my god- what did you do..!"

"it attacked me first" moon says

"..." sundrop looked at him in more fear "..no- you couldn't  have just asked from them to stop instead of tearing it apart-" he backs away

"Yeah but you broke someones arm.." moondrop says (based off weird timeline we didn't mention in the story)

"that was a friend!.." sun says as he continues to back away

"It wasn't a friend. It told me to perish..!" moondrop looks at the bot

sundrop sits down and stares at the staff bot

"don't tell me you're really sad about it. it attacked me." moon says

"..breaking someone's arm is different than killing something.."  sundrop says

"tch, whatever" moon says looking away

Sundrop looks at him "why are you so mean," sundrop goes over to him "come on explain why."

Moondrop looks at him with nothing to say 

sundrop shoves him a little bit "EXPLAIN!" 

moondrop pushes sun away "I'M NOT MEAN I'M JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU. YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS BUILDING I CARE ABOUT." 

"..If you would cared then you wouldn't have killed the staff bot.." sundrop says. He shoves moondrop out the way and leaves the room. He enters the daycare slamming the large wooden doors behind him.

".." moondrop stays in place. wanting to cry in anger. he walks to the balcony  "FINE, but that's it. I'm done with you. I'm done with your childish acts.!"  moondrop says as he walks  away and walks into the theater room.

sundrop sits on the edge of the ballpit. Chica enters the daycare. "Hey sun- oh." She enters the daycare area "hey whats wrong friend?"

"nothing its fine.." sundrop says

"No, something is wrong. Please tell me I can help you." Chica says

"Moondrop killed a staff bot and now he is terrifyingly mad at me.." sun says

"well..he did protect you. some of the staff bots are indeed malfunctioning and are attacking us." chica says 

sundrop looks at chica "..oh god now I feel stupid."

"no no it's okay.. someone should have said something earlier over at the intercom." chica says "you do need to go apologize." 

".." sundrop looks at the theater "fine.."