Chapter 4 End of the Week

Naruto's pov

Suddenly remembered I had a whole week to decide if I want to stay or not.

But then I remembered all the hate and abused I had to bundle up and me nearly killing myself I didn't want that to happen again so I took a deep breath 'Mom..? 'I said as I went into her room "yes sweetheart are you ok?" I started to stutter 'M-Mom remember how you said I have a choice to stay or go back to konoha? ' She nodded slowly 'W-Well I want to stay here with you and everyone! ' I saw moms eyes brighten and she smiled "Well then dear we will have to get all your things then cause I never want you to go through the same" I started to tear up and I hugged my mom so tight and cried happy tears that I ended falling asleep in moms room.

In the morning I find myself in my mom's bed I got out sliently as I can without waking my mom and I go back to my room and one of the butlers helped me get everything ready for the day him getting my clothes set out for the day and got my things packed in my special bag while I got dressed and then I went downstairs and ate a fruit salad and some Blueberry Waffles.

After I Ate I got up quickly and I said my thanks and byes to everyone before I left for school. I met up with Zoe and Midnight At our usual spot so we can walk to together sometimes it's just me and Zoe or just me and mid since sometimes Zoe or mid falls sick but it was common for them and we started walking to school and talking about our training and the movie night for sunday.

When we arrived we went to our usual spot at the large cherry tree on the hill where we met the others waiting for us. We went to class

*In Konoha*

Jijis pov

I was doing paper work when  iruka came into my office. Earlier today I got a letter stating Naruto was transfering villages to the Whirlpool village this letter.

I got was from the queen herself and it had naruto's Signature on it stating the queen was telling the truth and I sighed upset. I heard Iruka come into my office "Hello Hokage Sama I come to state Naruto hasn't been to my class for a whole week" I sighed and looked at iruka who.

looked nervous I knew he does care for Naruto a lot 'Iruka Naruto has Transfered Villages that's the reason Naruto hasn't been to class he moved away I guess the village got to him to much' iruka looked shocked "W-What?! " Iruka Suddenly yelled 'I said what I said' I looked back down to my papers and continued to work on them

I looked up again and see iruka in a mind battle between himself. I sighed again "Iruka we will see him at the Chunnin Exams " I continued to work and iruka left after nodding.