Chapter 3 New Friends

Naruto's pov

I was running to my temporary school for the week and I accidentally ran into a girl with Curly shoulder length hair that was very dark that look like it was black the same could be said about her eyes her skin was pale and had freckles. She helped me up"I'm Zoe Nice to meet ya your new ain't cha? " I nod 'I'm Naruto Uzumaki' her eyes sparkled for a second then disappeared "Let's go introduced you to my friend group you can join our friend group ". She grab my hand and pulled me into the school to a hill with a large cherry blossom tree and I see a group of people all sitting around or climbing the tree.

Once we got there everyone stop everything they did and looked at us I felt a lil bit out of place since everyone's sense of style was. Better then mine by a long shot suddenly a girl her hair was in a long braid and her skin dark but light coloured like my skin tone. She seemed to be very energetic " Heya I'm Amiana! what's your name!? " I told her my name then she told everyone my name so they didn't need to ask again they told me their names during the day we learnt more about.

Chakra history and more it was amazing And the teachers actually helped me and they gave me a private Tutor to help me get to the same level as my classmates and I was shocked they all introduced their self to me and they all treated me like I was a actual person and My new group of friends leader gave me a device so I can contact them if something bad happens and I can come join them to hangout and we had test rarely but and I got to eat many new type of food and drink many new drinks as well and play many new games and activities and sports at the end of the week