Its enough!

Annie's pov
.
.
.
.
Its been two whole weeks since the rumors started. I thought that they'll die down eventually but they didn't because bighit thinks that an official denial is not necessary.
Do they not care about me at all?

Coping with these days from home plus working has been stressful lately. And no matter how much of time i give, work keeps piling up.
That's why i decided that I'll start my work physically again. Although Taehyung was opposing the idea, i can't leave Luxeé anymore. It's my dad's dream project, i can't let anything ruin it.

After having a decent breakfast i headed to my car to get going

As i drove through the city, i witnessed banners boycotting Luxeé, our showrooms with locks and black painted on the glass.

Just what has they done....

I stopped in front of an outlet, and took a closer look. There on the glass door was a poster with my face tainted with black paint.

This would've never happened if dad was taking care of Luxeé instead of me. I failed as a head, i even failed to keep the image of my dad.

I tore the poster up and drove to the office of Luxeé.

.
.
.
(At office meeting)
.
.
"Mr. Kim, what's the status on complaint file? When are the stores opening?"

He looked down at the floor saying
"The police is helping us by keeping the fans away from stores and office but as soon as we open stores, i fear that they might do violence again."

"We can't keep them shut forever! I hope you know it. Open the stores by this weekend, as for the Army fans. If bighit doesn't cooperate releasing a messege, then we'll release it ourselves denying the rumors. "

"Yes mam."

"And what is the update of sales and marketing team?"

Mr.Lee stood up.
"Mam , sales were affected but are getting back on track in international market. Although nationally, sales are not that good becauseof closed stores."

"Its okay, give me a report next week after we open stores again."

"Ne."

"And lastly, i wanted to ask you all a question."
"Tell me honestly, am i doing a bad job at managing Luxeé?"

Some people were shocked that i asked for their opinion, some just stared at the floor.
"Hmm ,i guess i am. I hope you guys support me in future when i work hard. This is your company as well."

"Yes, mam. We will support you in all times." Mr. Kim said.

"Thankyou, and Mr Kim, please arrange me a meeting with Bang pd nim. That's all for today."

.
.
.
.
.
(Meeting with bang pd)
.
.
"Good afternoon sir, i actually wanted to talk to you about something. "

"Hello Annie, I've been meaning to talk to you too."

"So sir, why isn't bighit releasing an official statement denying the rumors?"

"Because Annie, these are not rumors. You and Taehyung-sshi have been lying to us for long now. "

"What....

__________

Umm okay , i don't know what i think about this chapter anymore. Its kinda boring.
Bear with me please.

Love yourself
💜