Birthday

SUNGHOON POV
I slowly woke up out of a deep sleep, feeling my body well rested. But the bottom party felt strange I look down and saw my wifey of 4 years licking my cock with a smile on her face.
Lia:- Good morning daddy
She said in her slutry tone.
Sunghoon:- holy shit baby..damn good morning.
She again continued to suck my cock.
Sunghoon:- oh my god..ughh what's this for?
Lia:- it's your birthday silly
And I have got a gift, me
"Oh my god"
Lia:- all day today, you can do whatever you want to me and whenever you want to do it. Any position, any place in the house. It's whatever you want baby~
I could only not as you thought about all the things you wanted to do
Lia:- "Then let's get started c** in mouth baby"
Liya return to my cock and still stiff cock and shoved it down her throat gagging slightly as she took her in your whole length and begin to move giving you an incredible b******
Sunghoon:- ahhh fck Lia baby...ughhhh
"Mmphh....Hmmp...Grk"
As climax neared i grabbed the back of lia hairs and began to trust into her mouth.
Sunghoon:- gonna cumm.

"MHMM!"
CUM BLASTED DOWNLOAD THROAT AS IT ALSO SHUT DOWN TO ITS HEALTH INTO HER MOUTH AS THE COATING HER THROAT WITH WHITE I PULLED OUT SLOWLY AND LAY ON MY BACK CATCHING MY BREATH

Lia:- mm honey you taste so good, you have more for my pussy right?
Sunghoon:- oh baby we're not even close to done
Lia:- good, I want this cock to use me today.
I picked her and threw her back on bed before applying her clothes off leaving her in an incredibly sexy black lingerie
My hands got to work fondling her body as a slowly worked on a bra and panties tantalizing her with the wait.
Supported at you and let you continue my teasing i smirked and rubbed her pussy through her underwear she jerked her hops towards me desperate for fiction she was so wet suddenly a thought mind came into my mind.
Without warning i picked up Lia and took her to the kitchen
I give her state as a form slab for bending over to kitchen counter and Forecefully ripped of a panties in moments you went from teasing her slowly to go in full force sliding into her p**** in one thrust. I started to rail lia pounding her ass as she screamed out my name, i grasp her hair and pulled back slightly making her head was offered as a as bounce on my dick lia become overwhelmed in pleasure near organs I grabbed her arm as well and place them behind her head as she continued to plow her from behind.
Lia:- "BABY--- BABY FUCK I'M GONNA ...CUM"
Sunghoon:- yeah...cum for me cum Lia.
Lia Convulsed as i put It inside her squatting across the title and desperately holding on the counter as a leg give out from under her wanting to keep her ecstasy lasting it dropped your knees and begins to eat out, I slide my tongue across of folds and lapped up cum as she shook even further and yelled
Yeah I put my tongue inside lia and thrust it around making sure to satisfy every inch of my girlfriend.
.
She worked in the shower and you instantly got around work in her skin begin to colistin underwater you and soon after and make a face your pulling her close by a change until you begin to make out with her things get sloppy quickly and smoothly Lia's back is on the shower wall and her legs around your waist I quickly line my cock up with her dripping pussy  and thrust in. words for not exchanged during the round only the sounds of moaning and smacking skin across the the tiled walls.
You unloaded into liya tight pussy as her eyes rolled into her head and she yelled shaking as pleasure plus around the body you each registered your forest or others catching for breath you smiled at each other before learning in and given another Deep and passionate kiss
You the two of you finished shower and head to the bath bedroom in the evening you both had one last round in i sensually laid down on bed and kissed her cheeks she grabbed your hand with her and  smiling smiling back I lower my body on her and push your dick in lia's for the last time that day.
You leaned down and remove Lisa bra leaning down right away to suck her plump breast stream own as a pleasure her sensitive that's why slowly starting in and out of her pussy after sometime liya look into your eyes you not and picked up the pace the sound of your body's colliding is now audible in the room. You propose preposition liya legs and your body so that you can go as deep as possible she cried out in pleasure as he continued to speed up beginning the pound her walls
Lia lost all control aisi orgasmus school Singh all over you and the sheets you keep pounding into her as I cum moaning as I feel her wall Convulse around you squeezing out every day with one final trust you clouds on top of the both of you a breathing hard and can barely speak.
Lia:- lets...cuddle baby..
With that I cuddle her until she slept soundly.