I like you. I know.

Start from the beginning

I put on my flats and went out the window

I put on my flats and went out the window. I looked down at Camilo who was leaned up against the wall looking out at the street. "Pssst! Camilo!" I whispered. He looked up at me and smiled.

I tucked back a piece of hair behind my ear and whispered. "Um, I don't know how to get down." I whispered, loudly.

He grinned and raised his arms. "I'll catch you, amor." He said. My heart started beating fast again. I was kinda scared to jump. Camilo could tell. "I'll always be here to catch you, mi amor. I promise I'll never let you fall. I swear that on my life!" He said in a calming tone. I smiled down at him and took a deep breath. I then jumped off the roof and like Camilo promised, he caught me.

I held onto him tightly and he stared down at me. I blushed and became shy again. "What are you doing?" I asked, bashfully. "I'm admiring your beautiful face, mi vida. You're features are glowing in the moonlight. Makes it more difficult to let you go and take my eyes off you." He said with a sweet smile. I smiled shyly back at him. The moon light shining down made him look so beautiful and handsome.

I had the urge to kiss him but I knew I couldn't. We weren't a thing and I've only known him for two days. But even though we have only known each other for two days, I feel so comfortable with him and I can trust him. I know that's dangerous and childish for me to say. I know, it's just a bit, but Camilo is different. He understands me and he is a good person.

He began to lean in again. I don't know what to do. Should I let it happen or stop him? Camilo then shook his head, blinking back to reality. He chuckled and put me down carefully. He then grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Let's go!" He said, excitedly. I smiled and nodded. We began to run down the streets of the town, Camilo guiding me the whole way.

We reached a house in the forest and there was music coming from inside. I felt myself getting excited. "Shall we go in? Or are you having second thoughts, mi vida?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said gently. "I wanna go in."

He smiled. "Okay!" We grabbed my hand and we walked into the party and many teenagers from the town were in there dancing.