xxiv. shower steam kisses

Depuis le début

I giggled, tangling my hands in his wet hair. "It's alright, baby, I promise."

He practically melted, shoulders dropping and body un-tensing. "C-can I k-kiss you ag-g-gain?"

"Anytime, Toby."

He leaned into me again, kissing me as if trying to apologize. When he pulled away, he ran the tip of his nose across my cheek as his hands dipped lower, one pressing right above my heat, hesitating.

I smiled, hands sliding down his body in response. "You can touch me, I promise. May I touch you?" I rested my one hand on his hip bone while the other held his back again.

He nodded quickly, breath picking up as he grew more and more hard. "Y-yeah, yes, ple-ea-ease."

So, as he pushed a finger between my lower lips, searching for my clit, I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, reveling in the shuddering gasp he took. He fumbled for a moment before finally finding the spot he was searching for, another finger dipping in so he could rub it slowly. In reward, I stroked him, watching as he gasped quietly, hunching in over me as if he wasn't able to handle the pleasure of such a small movement.

"You sure are sensitive," I mused, letting out a soft moan after as he pressed just right. My grip on him tightened just slightly in response, making him curl even more, whimpering.

"It-it's diff-ffer-r-rent when i-it's y-yyy-you," he whined, dropping his head to my shoulder. "F-fff-feels good."

"Yeah?"

He nodded. "Y-yeah."

I knew I would regret my next words, my body sorer than I cared to admit from the past boys, but I couldn't deny the arousal coursing through my veins, begging for one more - for him. "Toby," he looked up finally, wide eyes locking to mine, "want to fuck me?"

Toby surged forward, knocking my hands away as he moved. He bent down just slightly before grabbing the backs of my thighs and hoisting me up so I was pressed against the wall. He wobbled just slightly, the water underfoot making the task a bit dangerous, but fire was in his eyes as he looked down. My hand shot down in response, grabbing his cock again and lining it up to my entrance.

Toby's knees shook as he pressed the head into me, gulping as my body seemed to suck him in, eager to be filled again. I gripped onto him tightly, terrified that we would fall, but he was determined, if not entirely dazed as he sheathed himself entirely inside, the most pathetically arousing whimper escaping his throat. "F-fuck," he whined. He stayed still for a moment before drawing his hips back and thrusting in slowly, seeming to savor the feeling. His gaze rose until he was looking in my eyes, obviously looking for approval as he began to rock back and forth.

"You feel so good, baby. Keep going."

Toby whined but complied, shaking as I pushed my finger under his chin and tilted his head up so I could press my mouth to his neck, marking the pretty, pale skin. The water from the shower was all I could taste, but I didn't care. It was him - his neck my mouth was against, his heavy breathing filling the room, his cock driving into me again and again.

"P-please," he cried, and I wasn't sure what he was asking, but I knew he didn't know either. The next word, though shocking, sent my head reeling, "Mommy, p-please!"

If I had been standing on my own two feet, I knew my knees would have buckled, but instead, I felt my entire body tense with excitement, teeth grazing Toby's neck teasingly. "Mommy, huh?"

Toby let out a shaky whimper and nodded. I could feel his adam's apple bob as he swallowed harshly. "Uh-huh," he moaned.

I leaned away, letting my back fall flat against the wall as Toby's hips slowed, as if scared of my reaction, but I was excited - if not a bit already drunk on power. Four boys who would fuck the daylights out of me and one at my command - oh what an exciting find. I already knew he was submissive to an extent, but this? Oh, the power in my hands. "Well, how about you make mommy cum, and then we can work on you, yeah? Think we can do that?"

Toby nodded, beginning to move again as the realization that I wasn't weirded out hit him. I grinned, but the look was quickly replaced as I moaned loudly, gripping Toby's forearm with one hand as he started pounding into me, one of his hands moving to find that little bundle of nerves again, determination on his face. I let my head fall back this time, eyes shutting as I let myself succumb to the pleasure for a moment. Toby's movements were sloppy - inexperienced especially compared to the other two - but fuck, if it didn't feel good. Even with the given statement, he was learning quickly as he thrusted. I could feel his half-lidded, hazy brown eyes watching me, figuring out what felt best to the both of us and improving ever so slightly as he continued.

"Toby, baby," I mumbled, grabbing the back of his neck to pull him to me. "Kiss me."

And he did, open mouth pressing against mine, and it wasn't really a kiss, more just his whines and my moans mixing together as did our breaths, but it was enough. He was enough. And soon, I was cumming around him, nails digging into the back of his neck hard, tongue lolling out of my mouth. Toby took the opportunity to wrap his lips around the muscle before pressing his lips fully to mine, letting his tongue slide along mine, hips not stopping even for a moment.

I cried out, pushing his hand away as overstimulation began to build, but I let him continue to fuck me, wanting to feel him cum, wanting to be the reason he did. "Babyboy," I spoke as I pulled away, voice breathless and tired, "come on, use mommy so you can cum, yeah?"

"O-okay, okay," he mumbled, thrusts getting even sloppier but so much faster, the sound of skin on skin getting louder and louder as I closed my eyes, nose and toes curling up in pain and pleasure. God, he felt amazing, but I wanted to cry, cumming so many times and still getting used - it felt amazing, but it hurt. It hurt so good. My head was reeling as he thrusted a few times, hips hitting me so hard it stung, and then he came, painting my insides for a moment before quickly pulling out and dropping one of my legs so he could cover my stomach. I watched in fascination as he came more than I really thought possible, his hand wrapping around his cock to pump it a few times, making sure everything came out.

He took a few deep, ragged breaths, staring at my stomach the same way I was, before he looked up to me, eyes wide as if he couldn't believe what had just happened, happened.

I grinned, giggling quietly to myself. "You okay there, baby?"

He didn't speak, instead moving to kiss me passionately, letting my other leg drop but holding my hips in place so I didn't fall. "I-I love you s-sss-so much," he whispered, face only inches from mine. He paused for a moment, seeming to think over his words before he spoke. "You're my entire world, June."

I smiled softly, pressing my palm to his cheek as I pressed my forehead to his. "I love you, too, Toby. I love you so much."

We stayed still for a moment before Toby's grip loosened, and he led me over to the shower stream, taking it upon himself to wash my body clean, scarred hands pressing so delicately, as if afraid I would break. I leaned into his touch, tired, practically exhausted, but happy. I still hadn't slept since I got back besides that small nap, and with the workout I had been put through with the entire day, I was due for some much-needed rest.

Toby helped me out of the shower and handed me the clothes Brian had left for me, just a t-shirt I knew wasn't mine and a pair of boxers I had stashed in my underwear drawer for particularly cozy days. Toby stepped into his boxers and then followed me to the bedroom, claiming that the boys were there already.

They were, to my pleasure. Brian was laid on his back, one hand behind his head and the other on Tim's back. Tim was laid face-first on Brian's stomach, arms wrapped loosely around the man. I smiled at the scene. Brian peeked an eye open at the sound of the door opening and gave a sleepy, gap-toothed smile, patting the spot next to him as a silent invitation to join. I complied, dragging Toby over. Brian pulled the hand from behind his head and instead used it to wrap around my shoulders as I curled into his side. Toby followed suit and spooned me, laying his head on my shoulder blades. Brian rested his hand on top of Toby's head, and I was finally content to fall asleep, happy to be home, if only for a while.