Another Chance at My Promise - Part 2

Start from the beginning

As compensation for the scratches, I let Marcelo have his way with me. And he never misses the opportunity to do so. I swear he's like a wolf in heat when it comes to me. It's hot though—seeing him physically need me, not able to live without me in the passionate and loving way as well as the erotic way.

I moaned loudly as Marcelo dug his fingernails into my hips, blowing my back out as I was on my knees and elbows. I felt Marcelo lick a hot line down the curve of my back. He pulled at my hair and placed his lips over my ear. "Who do you belong to, baby boy? Hmm?"

"You. M'all y-yours."

"Hell yeah." Marcelo thrusted in deep and stayed there, moving his hips in a circle. I felt his piercing rubbing all over my g-spot. I could feel my eyes roll back. "And this pussy is all mine too. Only I can make you feel good like this. No one else."

I love it when he talks to me like this. Makes me want to risk it all for him—even though I'd do that anyway.

Feeling a rough slap on my butt, I moaned again.

Marcelo's kinkiness. It never gets old. I'm surprised he hasn't bought a bed with built it handcuffs yet. He loves using handcuffs on me. Something about me being vulnerable and defenseless when they're on me.

"Ugh! Celo, fuck me!"

Oops.

Hey, I'm married to a sailor. What did you expect? I couldn't always remain innocent little Remi. It's safe to say that Marcelo has tainted me in more ways than one. And I love it.

But then again, there'll always be a little innocent side to me. One that only comes out when Marcelo's around. The one that calls him daddy and likes to be treated like a princess. I guess my daddy issues never really went away. It's not like I care. I mean, come on, getting called princess and baby boy while you're getting your back blown out is top tier.

Not only was it top tier, but it had me cumming with a loud moan right after Marcelo filled me to the brim with his own liquid. My hips jerked down towards the bed, and I shook harshly as tremors of pleasure wrecked my body just like Marcelo just did. I wasn't lying all those years ago when I said that I loved his dick. That statement still very much remains true.

Collapsing on my stomach on the bed, I panted, my toes only just now uncurling.

I felt Marcelo grab my waist and gently flip me over before he removed the blindfold from my eyes. I winced as the light hit my eyes, but it wasn't long before they adjusted, focusing on Marcelo's flawless face just as he said the words,

"Happy Birthday, Teo."

----------------

"Isla and Iris."

"No, I don't like that one," Remi giggled as him and Marcelo were cuddled up with each other right after finishing up.

"Hazel and Harper?"

"Nuuu," Remi giggled again.

"What about R and M like us. Rome and Maia."

Out of nowhere, Remi felt a hard bump inside of his belly.

"Ow."

"What? What just happened," Marcelo asked out of concern as he watched Remi grab his belly and hunch over slightly.

Then, there was another hard bump.

"Ow!"

"What is it, Teo?"

Realizing what the bumps were, Remi sat up and grabbed Marcelo's hand, placing it where he felt them. Sure enough, there was once again another bump.

"Oh my god! What is that?!" Marcelo gasped and snatched his hand away. He'd never felt a baby kick before, so he didn't know what was happening. Remi giggled and grabbed his hand again, placing it back on his belly.

"It's the babies, Celo. They're kicking."

As if they could feel Marcelo's hand, the babies kicked right underneath Marcelo's hand, making Marcelo's eyes widen.

"That's the... That's the babies?"

"Yeah, it's them. I think they like those names you came up with."

Marcelo smiled which turned into a chuckle. He sat up and added pressure to Remi's belly just a little bit. He kept feeling little kicks over and over again. He couldn't believe it. This made everything so much more real. There were actual living human beings inside of Remi kicking their tiny little feet around.

Marcelo felt so happy that he didn't even know what to do. He flung his arms around Remi, feeling the babies' kicks against his abdomen.

"Wow, they kick hard," Remi said breathlessly. Marcelo chuckled.

"I guess they really did like those names, huh?" Remi nodded with a smile at this. "Rome and Maia Reid."