Sandpaper Sharks - CHAPTER 70 Ate

Laying inside of the outdoor hammock, Remi and Marcelo cuddled up comfortably. Marcelo lied on his back with one arm folded behind his head with only cotton shorts on while Remi settled partially on top of him with one leg thrown around his waist in only a baggy t-shirt.

They'd just finished their breakfast, but they still had a while until they had to go where they needed to go, hence them just relaxing on the hammock of the bungalow until the time being.

Marcelo rubbed Remi's back gently as the hammock swayed lightly, a soft breeze flowing by.

Remi ran his hand down Marcelo's chest before running it back up.

Then, very much to Marcelo's surprise, Remi slid his hand back down again and into Marcelo's cotton shorts. He looked up as he grabbed Marcelo's member that was already partially erect, and he pumped it slowly.

"What're you doing, Teo?"

"I want it."

Reaching down, Marcelo pulled Remi on top of him before he pulled his own shorts down a little. Remi reached underneath himself and grabbed Marcelo's member, lining it up with his slit. He slowly sunk down on Marcelo, moaning softly the whole way down.

Let's just say that the hammock was very... useful.

----------------

"Baby, our boat's here." Marcelo called out to Remi who was still in the bathroom making sure that he looked okay. It was still pretty early in the day, about 11am.

As soon as he heard Marcelo calling out for him, Remi ran out of the bathroom, wearing a baby pink bikini that looked amazing with his skin tone. Remi saw Marcelo standing on the dock of their bungalow just as a little boat pulled up. Marcelo was matching Remi as he wore baby pink swim trunks with navy blue tying strings on the front.

"I'm here, I'm here. Sorry," Remi panted. He was still fuzzy in the head from their earlier activities. Marcelo turned around and smiled when he saw Remi coming up behind him. He looped an arm around his waist and kissed his forehead.

"You're okay."

As the boat pulled all the way up to the deck, the driver motioned for the two to step on. Marcelo did so first before he turned around and helped Remi on carefully to make sure that he didn't slip. The two went over to one of the seats and sat down just as the boat turned around and took off.

"Where are we going?" Remi asked out of curiosity.

"Nope, not telling. All of our dates are gonna be surprises," Marcelo said with a smug smile. Remi shook his head in amusement. "It's gonna be fun though, I promise."

Remi nodded and leaned back against the inside wall of the boat. Marcelo moved closer and wrapped his arm around Remi's shoulder. Remi leaned against his side and sighed contentedly.

After a short while when the boat came to a stop, Remi realized that he'd drifted off; the boat ride was so relaxing that he couldn't help but to.

"Everybody awake back there?" Remi heard the man who was driving the boat call out rhetorically. He had a bit of a French accent.

Marcelo and Remi both chuckled.

"You guys's activity boat is right next to this one. Be careful as you cross over. I'll be back to pick you guys up when you're done," the man said.

Standing up, Marcelo and Remi both walked over to the edge of the boat that was closest to the second boat that was a tad bit smaller. As always, Marcelo stepped in first and then he turned and helped Remi next like a gentleman. As they got on, the two saw a man on the boat smiling at them.