Honesty - CHAPTER 91

a/n: I do not own any of the art. If you know who does, please tag them.
------------------------------

"Remi, meet your brothers, Felix and Rico. Felix is fourteen, and Rico is three."

Looking back over to the two boys, Remi made eye contact with Felix. Felix smiled politely, making Remi smile back.

"This is Remi, Papá?" Felix asked.

"Yes, this is Remi," Alvaro nodded with a smile.

Before Remi even saw him coming, Felix ran over to Remi and hugged him tightly. Remi was paralyzed by shock at first, but he eventually wrapped his arms around Felix and hugged him right back. "I've been waiting so long to meet you. Papá and Dad have been telling me about you ever since I was old enough to understand. Es muy agradable conocerte, Remi!"

"Es un gusto conocerte también, Felix."

Separating himself from Remi, Felix looked at Remi's face and smiled, now knowing that Remi could speak Spanish too. He turned slightly and pointed to Rico. "Ese es nuestro hermano pequeño Rico."

"Sé que. Él adorable."

"That's Remi." Fernando said, looking at Rico who was still in his arms. "Remember all of those pictures of Remi?"

Rico gasped and nodded, yes.

"Wanna go hug him?"

"Sí, sí."

"Go ahead."

Rico hopped down from Fernando before he ran up to Remi, jumping into his arms. Remi giggled and maneuvered Rico so that he was holding him comfortably. Rico giggled back just as adorably. "¡Hola, Remi!"

"Hola, Rico. Es un gusto conocerle."

Rico nodded with a smile and hugged Remi tightly. Remi could tell that Rico must not have been a very fluent speaker just yet.

Remi couldn't help but smile remembering how Elio was this small not too long ago.

Not wanting to let Rico go, Remi sat back down and held Rico in his lap. Felix sat in the chair next to Remi, and the others sat back down in their own seats.

"This is so crazy; I have two brothers."

"Yeah, we're sorry that you had to meet them so late."

"It's not late. It's definitely not late. My son's actually around Rico's age, so it's perfect."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Son?" Alvaro gasped. Remi pursed his lips, forgetting that Ricardo hadn't told his dads all about his life.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I should've started at the beginning. I uh... I'm married actually... to the love of my life, and we have a four-year-old son together named Elio. Uncle Rick actually delivered him since we didn't know that we were related."

Remi saw Alvaro grin. "I'm glad that you guys were in good hands." Remi smiled back.

"You... You had him yourself?" Fernando asked curiously.

"Yep, through each of the nine months."

"Remi, that's amazing. You have a family of your own now, huh?" Alvaro smiled.

"Yeah, and we might be adding one to the gang soon, but I'm not sure yet."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't really wanna get your hopes up or speak too soon, but my husband and I are trying for another so... yeah, that's happening."

Alvaro's brows raised in shock. "On the same day that I found out that I have a son-in-law and grandson, I find out that I might have another grandchild soon."