Introduction

Welcome to the third annual Sunset Awards!

SUBMISSION:  You must follow me to get your book submitted. If you unfollow at any time you will have points subtracted from your score.  To submit your book, please fill out the participants form.  Your book must be written in English. When judging starts, you must be following your judge.  If you don't, points will be taken off your score.

JUDGING:  Each judge will be assigned a genre and a specific group of books (5 books total). Those who are the first judge of a genre get to pick their books from the submissions lists. You must be okay reading mature content. You will read through and score all assigned books.  Please read at least the first 10 chapters.  If you want to be a judge, please fill out the JUDGES FORM.

WINNERS & PRIZES:  There will be 3 winners for each genre.  Each winner will be placed on The Sunset Awards Winners reading list, receive a permanent follow from this account, and receive a sticker for their book cover.

DEADLINES:  You will be able to submit your book from January 1st to March 31st. Judging will take place April 1st to June 1st.  Winners will be announced by August 31st. (If categories are filled before the deadline, judging will start early).

Good luck and thank you for participating!  The password(PW) is going to be the first letter of your username and place it at the end of your entry form.