𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

"YOUR KIDDING right?" I asked, looking around the huge parking lot for any other vehicle that could be Hades.

But no. The only thing standing in front of us was the black, shiny motorcycle that has been identified as his. Jesus, this is the most expected for somebody...like him. Dark vibes, tattoos, serious, emotionless, and self-controlled—well at least I think.

How the hell does he ride this thing?

"Ready for the ride?" he teased as he removed the helmet from the hand clutch.

"No." he raised a perfect eyebrow. "Because I'm not riding that...thing." I pointed my finger in visible frightment.

"Sure you are." he pulled me by the wrist and placed the helmet on my head, gently, but tight.

"Your getting in or do you need me to do it for you?" he asked when he finished securing the helmet onto my head.

"Hades, this is to danger-"

Before I can finish my sentence he lifted me effortlessly onto the back of the bike, and I was left with my mouth agape once he fixed me up, then jumped in in front of me.

"Dangerous is my middle name, Hazel eyes." he took a short glance at me over his shoulder.

I was at loss for words. "Isn't this helmet supposed to be on you? You're the driver."

"Considering there is a passenger, it would make more sense, since it's more...insecure as a passenger." he turned on the ignition switch and the thing came to life, making me jump.

What the hell did he mean by insecure?

"Well I don't feel secure, right now, so it would be best if we save this for another day."

"No more waiting. I haven't seen you in a week." his complaint caught me off-guard. "Now, place your hands around my waist, and hold on." I complied and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Flying off this thing didn't sound quite fascinating.

His words still repeated in my head once we left campus.

No more waiting.

I haven't seen you in a week.

I wanted to say 'we haven't seen each other in three years' but I ended up keeping my mouth shut due to the view in front of my eyes.

Everything looked so out there, so open, and different than when you're driving a car. I smiled as we surpassed all the cars, and Hades drove with ease, passing all the buildings. Seattle looked way more appealing this way, especially now at night. It was as if we were not even here. It was less frightening than I thought it was going to be.

When Hades continued to drive almost out of the city and into a covered secluded area was when I began to get curious about where he was taking me.

He had already confirmed that he wouldn't murder me, so what was actually happening?

He drove for another short five minutes then we began to hear people and loud shrills of rock music. The atmosphere seemed to change when the people came to view. Girls wore more exposed clothing, piercings, and tattoos, they looked way more badass. They reminded me of Jessy. Then the guy's wearing all dark clothing, tattoos, and of course, leather jackets appeared.

It was when I saw all the motorcycles around us that I knew what this was.

"Is this what I think it is?" I asked Hades who had already stopped and stationed himself on the curve.

I looked in front of us to the whole crowd, and he looked up, also looking in front of us.

"If you mean a motorcycle meetup, yes," he answered and I looked around us in shock.