Chapter three

Chapter three
    Boom! Boom! 
The sound Izuku heard when he was startled from his beauty sleep, he looked around only to see him in Tomura´s room by himself. Izuku looked over on the nightstand to see a note so he picked it up. Seeing that it said 

´Dear Izu
I had a important meeting that I had to attend 
I will be back at 6am my love
I love you
Tomura your daddy´

Izuku looked over at the clock to see it was 5:55 in the morning, Izuku was about to get up then heard another boom in the distance. Izuku walked over to the window seeing the hero´s here then suddenly hearing the door slam open. Izuku turned around to see Bakugou and Todoroki. Todoroki with bruises and some blood around him had a small smirk on his face.

(Yes todoroki is still alive he was just tortured and locked in the cell that was in the basement)

Izuku's lips quivered as Bakugou slowly walked over then suddenly he remembered who the green haired ¨D-Deku¨ Bakugou said with surprise and anger then right to sadness. Izuku backed away as he stood next to the bed grabbing his small green stuffed rabbit off the bed as he cuddled with it, feeling tears swell up in his eyes. Izuku watched Bakugou as he kneeled down in front of him. Izuku felt scared but grateful to see Bakugou again but looked over at Todoroki then back at Bakugou. Bakugou knew that look so he gave Todoroki a look which Todoroki growled at and left the room, Izuku cried and told Bakugou what happened and how Tomura makes him happy and what Todoroki did to him. Bakugou smiled, hugging him telling him that he supports him since he is like a brother to him.

They then heard a slam and looked over to see Tomura with anger in his eyes, he looked over at Bakugou and Izu. Izuku ran up to Tomura and hugged him ¨Daddy!¨ Izuku said with a smile then Tomura smiled right back seeing his baby not hurt. Bakugou knew he would be fine because he just looks so happy at the place he is at now. Izuku pulled Tomura over to Bakugou with a goofy smile, wanting to show his brother that someone wanted to be his daddy, which was Tomura. 

Bakugou had told the heroes everything and what Todoroki did to Izuku so they left with Todoroki to put him in prison. Izuku and Tomura walked over to the bed with Izuku as they laid down on the bed feeling better that all the drama is done and over with. Izuku played with Tomura´s hoodie string. It just felt so relaxing that Izuku started to feel sleepy so his daddy told him to go to sleep so that he will be right there when he wakes up.

(Ok I know the chapter is really short but I had to get this chapter done quickly because I had to go to work. So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think about making another story but don't worry I will still continue with this story as well. What story should I do that has to do with a slutty deku. You guys can pick any of the male MHA. I will let you know which Mha character won)
Here's the people you can choose:

Shinsou

Bakugou

Dabi

Shigaraki

Overhaul

Aziawa

Kirishima

Denki