Chapter two

(No one´s pov)
It was the middle of the night. Izuku woke up breathing heavily from a nightmare with sweat on his forehead, Izuku looked over at him and saw Tomura sleeping. Izuku felt his stomach grumble telling him that he was hungry, Izuku got up and walked toward the door, opening it quietly. Izuku walks in the hall hoping to find the kitchen for some food because of not eaten for 6 years.

Izuku was about to walk downstairs when someone grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him into what looks like a bathroom. Izuku was pinned to the wall, Izuku looked up at the person that pinned him to see Shoto Todoroki dabi´s baby brother but also his Ex they used to date before Izuku caught him cheating on him with a girl that had black hair in a ponytail. Shoto would abuse him, call him names, starve him, and lock him in a pitch black room for 24 hours straight and if Izuku would scream or cry loudly he would beat him so he would just cry silently. 

(Izuku´s pov)

Todoroki grinned excitedly making sure Izuku´s mouth was covered so Izuku couldn't scream, Izuku cried silently due to having Izuku mouth being covered. Todoroki slowly takes Izuku clothes off making sure to keep his hand firmly on Izuku´s mouth ´I want daddy´ Izuku thought as tears start running down his face. Todoroki started to take his off, when he was about to thrust into him he seen the butt plug ¨well looks like someone beat me to it, oh well I guess I have to mark you up¨ Todoroki said with a grin

Alright after that….

Izuku was lying down on the ground, as he cried in pain feeling helpless and worthless. Todoroki had put his clothes on with a small grin knowing he would be pregnant with his baby. Izuku tried to get up but Todoroki stomped on his leg which led to Izuku having a broken leg. Izuku screamed in pain until Todoroki slapped him in the face to shut him up, Todoroki looked away in anger.

Izuku quietly crawled in the small cabinet, Todoroki noticed what he was doing and was about to grab him but it was too late because Izuku closed it and luckily there was a lock so he locked it. Izuku heard a slam as well of gunshots and a loud thud, Izuku heard the cabinet door jiggle so he grabbed the closest thing he could find and once the cabinet door opened he threw a rubber ducky which hit shigaraki’s head.(I couldn’t stop laughing when writing this line, okay back to the story sorry) Shigaraki felt heartbroken seeing Izuku’s state, seeing his leg broken, blood and cum running down his legs and a blue and purple bruise on his cheek. Shigaraki was about to pull him out but Izuku cried louder and thought it was Todoroki.

Izuku felt so stressed and terrified that he slipped into little space, Shigaraki wanted to kill Todoroki right away but they had to keep him alive so they can torture him, Shigaraki only shot his legs so he couldn’t walk. He knows Izuku would need to be there so they can make Todoroki talk. When Izuku calmed down he looked over to see his daddy, he cried and reached to him as Shigaraki picked him up with a frown “It’s okay baby let’s take you to my base I have someone that can get you patched up” Shigaraki said as he smiled when his baby agreed. Shigaraki took off his shirt and put it on Izuku so he wasn’t naked when they were in the base.

Shigaraki called Kurogiri for a warp when the warp gate came and he walked in. Izuku had tears in his eyes because the pain in his bottom hurt so much that he doesn’t even want to move.

(Shigaraki’s pov)
I felt anger though I wasn’t angry at Izuku. I was angry with that bastard that ruined everything. I wanted to ripe his heart out. I walked out of the warp seeing the Lov look at me then at my Izuku.

They knew about Izuku. It's just Izuku doesn’t know them, he only knew them on tv watching the hero’s attack on them. The only reason he wasn’t a hero was because All Might told him he couldn’t be a hero. I walked over and Dr. Kyudai told him to patch him.

He did what he was told as Izuku cried in pain. When the doctor was finished I picked him up and sat on the couch with Izuku on my lap as he played with my shirt knowing he was nervous. He wasn’t in little space anymore the Lov smiled as they see my Izuku curled up. Izuku whispered in my ear if I could ask them what their names were since he only knew very few.

I nod and point to the people as I tell him their names. Izuku looked excited to know them and maybe at least become a family with them. Toga walked up to us and smiled giving Izuku a teddy bear “Don’t worry there's no blood on it” Toga said Izuku smiled and grabbed it giving a small thank you. Izuku cuddled it as he hide his face in my neck, as he fell asleep but as well of everybody else as Toga said a sleepover in the living room.

But if you look closely there was a hero outside looking through the window and ran to tell the hero’s about what happened.

1010 words
(Alright I did the second chapter, which took a long time.
There is someone that gave me some ideas which I totally loved.
I give him/her ideas full credit.
But also I want to thank him/her for reading the chapter and commenting for letting me know if the chapter was good.
I hope to hear more from people but also from DabisLeftBall_Sack please go check out his/her stories or profile.)