Satan x Shrek

Shrek was in the middle of his mid-day shit , when he heard a low voice heading towards him. He started to panic, knowing the shit was only halfway out. Shrek didn't have time to stand up before the sexiest man stood beside him, smirking at his embarrassment.

"Well what do we have here?" he growled.

"I w-w-w-was only shitting 🥺🥺" Shrek whimpered. He could still feel it coming out of him.

When waiting for the taller mans response, Shrek took a moment to admire his sexy body. He was all red , and had pointy horns
'Those look great to sit on', thought Shrek, as he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Are you listening?" the red man yelled , causing Shrek to whimper and start crying. "Or do I need to punish you" he threatened.

This made Shrek squirt from his Shrussy. Fiona wouldn't be home for hours. 😏

"Yes daddy🥺" Shrek moaned.

Satan picked up Shrek from the toilet, shit still hanging from his ass. He kicked down the door and threw Shrek's small , delicate , tiny , eeny-weeny 1"2 frame on the mattress. Satan's red orbs looked down to meet Shrek's brown ones.

"You'll do everything I say kitten😈, is that clear?" Satan demanded.

His words made Shrek weak in the knees, he whined, "Yes daddy🥵,"

Before he could even process what was happening, Shrek felt Satan's 96inch manhood slip inside of him.

"I used your shit as lube babe don't worry 😈" Satan reassured.

Shrek's moans filled the air. His toes began to curl, gripping the sheets. Satan's blood-red orbs pierced into his soul. Shrek couldn't hold on for much longer. He was a whimpering mess.

"Harder master please🥵🥺🤞" he moaned

"Shut up you little slut" Satan demanded, grabbing an onion and shoving it in his mouth.

Shrek felt his orgasm building. He felt like his Shrussy was going to burst.
"Daddy i'm gonna cum" he yelled, "Your cock is too much to handle🥵"

"Good kitten😈" Satan said , choking Shrek slightly. "Cum for daddy👺"

This sent Shrek over the edge. He felt as if he was ascending into heaven. Cum , shit and piss flew everywhere , spraying all over Satan. Shrek's toenails scraped on the floorboards.

Their chests were heaving. Limbs tangled. Shrek licked a drop of sweat on Satan's balls.

"Wow daddy thank you🥰" Shrek complimented.

As pillow talk prevailed, Shrek heard somebody  approach the swamp. Fiona. He completely forgot about her while his Ogrussy was being destroyed.

"Quick , you need to go, Fiona's back!!" Shrek hurried , practically pushing Satan out of the door. He turned back around. The mess of all his cum and shit smeared on the walls. He had to get rid of it , and fast.

He grabbed the first thing he found and scraped the dried mixture into a bowl , leaving it on the counter.

"Sweetie i'm back" Fiona spoke. "Did you make dinner, like i asked?"

Before Shrek could get a word out , Fiona interrupted him, "Oh you made stew! Wonderful😁!"

She grabbed a spoon and started eating the 'stew'. Panic crossed Shrek's face. 'What if she knows?' he thought to himself.

"It's quite salty sweetie, but the meaty chunks make up for it," she muttered.

Shrek sighed with relief, and his mind drifted back to his mind-blowing experience earlier, he couldn't wait to see Satan again😍😍.