Chapter 28: That Jerk!

A/N: hai guys~ i hope you didn't hate me for that cliffhanger.. >.<
--------------------
•Your POV•

"H-Hanbi--" He cut me off with his cold, angry glare.

W-Why is he doing this?! This is not the Hanbin I know!

Suddenly, we heard a bunch of footsteps and laughter coming from outside.

The door suddenly flew open, revealing the people outside, it was his fellow members.

They all looked at us, confused. But Hanbin suddenly let go of me and started to walk out furiously.

When he walked out silence, approached us for a second..then..

"NOONA! WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!" Donghyuk and Chanwoo shouted in unison.

Junhoe and Bobby oppa looked at each other puzzled.

And Jinhyeong and Hongseok tilted their heads.

"Hae Ri-ah, what happened?" Jinhwan oppa asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered, terrified.

"Did something happen between you two?" Junhoe asked.

"I..don't know.." I slumped my shoulder and averted my gaze to the floor.

"Hmm, well it's does make sense that Hae Ri noona doesn't kno why. Hanbin hyung is a complicated guy after all." Chanwoo nodded his head.

"Mhm.." Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"Hae Ri-ah, why don't you try and talk to him?" Yunhyeong oppa spoke up.

"Talk to him? I already tried that! He just keeps on ignoring me.." I pouted my lips.

"Well, how bout give it another try Hae Ri?" Bobby oppa smiled.

"B-but--" Hongseok cut me off.

"You never know if until you try Hae Ri-sshi." He smiled softly.

Hongseok never spoke to me. This is my first time to hear his voice. The last time I heard his voice was when we fist met.

I thought about talking to Hanbin. What if he ignored me again? What if he gave me that icy cold stare?

I took a deep breath before saying "ok". I asked them if they could happen to know where Hanbin went.

They said that he could be in a park, or his favorite park at least. I went to the place they told me where Hanbin might be.

And I saw him sitting on a bench, holding a paper and pen, humming softly to himself.

Now that's the Hanbin I know.

I took a deep breath before slowly approaching him and I lightly tapped his shoulder.

"Hm?" As soon as he looked at him, he fae became bitter.

"U-uhm.." I stuttered.

"What do you want? He asked coldly.

"I want to ask you something.." I averted my gaze to the green grass.

He tilted his head and gave me the icy cold stare.

I don't want to see that glare, it frightens me, But..

I took a deep breath before speaking up.

"Are you mad at me??" I said quickly and squinted my eyes in case he gives me another cold glare.

"Me? Mad?" He said and scoffed.

"H-huh?" I peeked by opening my right eye.

And there I saw him looking at me, smirking, with his leg on the bench as he lays his head down on his knee.