Chapter 26: When You Got Lost..

A/N: hey~ im sorry it took so long~ it maybe vacation but there is never endibg chores! Soo..how are you guys~??
Oh yah, by the way, i have a question for u guys at the end of the story~

-----------------

•Your POV•

"Yah, isn't it dangerous for a girl to roam around at dusk?" A voice sounded more like a man's voice.

I turned around and, saw someone familiar.

"Jacki! What are you doing here?" I smiled as I saw him leaning against a wall.

"Nothing, I just happen to past by." Jacki said as approached me.

"Where are you headed to?" He asked.

"Oh, I was headed to the Mall to buy a gift for Hanbin." I said as I grinned.

"A gift? For that guy? Is it his birthday or something?" He said, with an unintrested look.

"Yeah, it's his birthday on October 21.." I said.

"Well, it's dangerous to go their by yourself, it's already getting dark..So I should come with you.." He mumbled as he looked away.

"You don't have too~" I said as I gestured my hand.

"No, I'm coming, and you can't say no..." He said as he tugged my hand.

"B..but..Do you have something important to do? Or maybe you're busy or something.." I said as I pulled my hand back.

"There's nothing more important than you.." He said as he turned red and looked away.

Huh??

"L-Let's just go.." He said as he tugged my hand once again.

I chuckled at his behavior and hit his arm.

"Yah! What was that for?!" He growled.

"Babo-ah~" I stuck out my tongue at him.

[ARRIVED AT COEX MALL]

"Wah~ there's a lot of people~" I said a I looked around.

"Yep..looks like it.." Jacki said as he clicked his tongue.

"Well..I should hurry in buying his gift." I said.

"Why don't you just make him a homemade or something or go buy him an ice cream?" He said bluntly.

"He deserves better than those.." I said as I glared at Jacki.

He replied with a sigh.

"Hmm, I wonder what should I get him.." I tapped my chin.

"He keeps on wearing those caps, so why don't you buy him those." He said bluntly.

"Hmm, yeah maybe that'll work.." I moved to the nearest store to buy the cap.

"Oh!" I rushed over to the cap that has black and red on it and a big "H" on it's front.

When I flipped over to check the price..

"60,000 won?! ($54)" I yelled, unaware of my surrondings, people started to look at me.

I covered my mouth feeling embarassed as Jacki laughed at me.

"Y-yah!" I glared at him.

"What? That was funny!" He said while holding his stomach and laughing.

"I shoudn't have brought you.." I said as I walked away from him.

"Yah! I didn't mean it! It was funny!!" Jacki said as he catched up to me.

I ignored him and tried to think of another gift for Hanbin.