2

Push Comes to Shove-Part Two

When Naruto made his way to Suna, he was not in the best of moods considering his return to Konoha generated a lot of negative emotions from past memories. He had come back to Konoha with his mind clearer, more focused, and a better perspective on life. The Toads had taught him everything they had to offer about chakra, including Senjutsu, their fighting style to the point where it was flawless in performing the katas without error. There was only one thing Naruto truly needed that he currently lacking right now in life to make things perfect.

Life experience.

So when word reached Konoha of Suna's Kazekage Sabaku no Gaara had been kidnapped by the Akatsuki, it was only natural that Naruto go to help his friend. A team consisting of Kakashi, Yamato, Temari, Sakura, Sai, and himself had departed to Suna in the hopes they would stop whatever the Akatsuki had planned.

And naturally, they ran into resistance in he form of the Akatsuki. After the group left Suna to find Gaara, the opposition came in the form of two of its members.

In the form of Itachi and Kisame.

Not that Naruto let them stop him from reaching his goals.

"So if it isn't sushi bitch and the silent asshole. Killed any other clans lately? Have you spilled the blood of innocent puppies?" asked Naruto in a mocking tone.

"Look at him Itachi. Three years away with the Sannin and the brat thinks he is hot shit," remarked Kisame while Itachi said nothing.

"Year and a half. I parted ways with that perverted fool when it became clear his way of teaching wasn't teaching at all. Honestly, teaching me to tap into Kyuubi's chakra in order to fight you two better was not one of his better ideas. Its like someone fighting a house fire with toad oil. It doesn't work and makes things worse. So I spent my remaining time training under the Toads themselves," said Naruto while Kisame kept on grinning while Itachi's eyes narrowed slightly.

"So you spent your time with some talking webbed wart makers. Big fucking deal. It still won't help you against us," said Kisame while Naruto grinned viciously.

"If I'm not such a big threat to you, why is Itachi still trying to cast me in a Genjutsu with his eyes like he has with everyone else?" asked Naruto while Itachi's eyes narrowed even more.

"So you found a way to make yourself immune to Genjutsu. Interesting," said Itachi while Naruto suddenly scowled.

"You can stop with the praise Itachi. I know why you two butt buddies are here and its not to insult us or speak small praises at what I do. I also sense you two aren't the real deal. You hide it well, even showing the various abilities one would find in both the real Itachi and Kisame. But Uzumaki sensory perception can see through that weak shit and right now I see two corpses being used as puppets to hold us off while my friend is being killed. So drop the Jutsu and stand aside," said Naruto while "Kisame" grinned.

"Or else what brat?!" demanded "Kisame" before he was suddenly and violently kicked in the midsection by Naruto sending the man flying back well over 200 feet.

'Fast. And strong,' thought "Itachi" while glancing over at "Kisame", who had reverted back to the dead body they obtained for this Jutsu.

"Fun fact about Senjutsu. It can really hurt people when you strike them in a vital bodily area," said Naruto before he glared at "Itachi".

"I am curious, how are you blocking my Sharingan's power?" asked "Itachi" curiously.

"Simple. I'm mixing Senjutsu and the Kyuubi's power through my body in perfect sync. When heading here, I spent that time gathering up as much of it as I could. Mix it just right with what is sealed in my gut and no Genjutsu you have from your shitty eyes can stand in my way. Not even the second level you have in your back pocket," said Naruto with Itachi frowning further.