Chapter 3

When I got to the club there were a bunch of people outside arguing, I could see Milo and Jaden pushing a bunch of people around. I got out of the car and ran over to them. "Milo, what the hell is going on!?" He pulled me over to the side, getting enough distance between us and the crowd so I could hear him. "Jaden told me that he and Desmond came here for drinks but both their dumbasses forgot their wallets and refused to pay. I got a call from Jaden, and when I got here all this shit was happening.

The noise got louder, people were cheering something on. Me and Milo ran back over to the crowd to see Jaden and Desmond fighting other guys. We pulled them apart and took them to Milo's car. I paid the owner of the club who told me they couldn't come back, which I would make sure doesn't happen.

"You get Jaden, I get Desmond." Me and Milo agreed. He dropped me at my house, helping me with Desmond and leaving to take Jaden home. "What the hell is going on with you?" I asked myself, putting him fully in my tub, turning the water on. He immediately started moving around and yelling. I turned the water off and threw him a towel. "Imma make you some coffee, get cleaned up so we can talk." I walked out the bathroom and headed downstairs. I replied to Marco text who was worried about me, but I assured him I was fine.

Desmond came downstairs with no shirt and only pajamas. He sat across from me and took the coffee. He didn't look at me, just sipped his coffee. "What the hell has been going on with you?" He shook his head, and tried to leave the kitchen. I grabbed his arm but he grabbed my, forcing me to the wall. He was breathing heavily and his grip was tight. "I'm sorry." He said walking into the living room.

"You can't just be upset about what happened at that party, since this isn't the first time this has happened. I mean I'm your best friend, and if you can't talk to me then what's the point-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt his lips smack into mine. I froze, but my lips were doing the opposite.

He climbed on top of me, one of his hands holding both of mine over my head, the other holding my face. We started kissing more passionately, our tongues wrapped around each other's as he deepened the kiss. But then he stopped, pulling away from me, but staying on top of me. He looked me in the eyes and said, "I don't wanna be your best friend. I wanna be more."

I broke free from his grip, and got off the couch. "Uhm, imma go get ready for school tomorrow." I ran upstairs, closing my door behind me. He's drunk, that's what it is, and he must have thought I was a girl. I barely believed what I was saying, but it was better than what just happened.

I took a long hot shower and changed my bandages again. I decided to twist my hair, try something new for tomorrow. It took a while but I finished before 2:00. When I was done I went downstairs to see Desmond laying on the couch. I couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not but I grabbed a blanket out of a closet and put it on him. "I like it." I heard him say, before continuing back up the stairs.

All night I kept thinking about what he said. I kept thinking about him kissing me, me kissing him back. But then I started thinking about everything else, the girlfriends, the little dates he always brings around us. It didn't make sense. I felt myself falling asleep, but then I heard my door open. Desmond was standing in the doorway, looking directly at me. "Can I join you?" I just shrugged, watching him close the door and walk over to me.

He climbed in the bed behind me, getting under the covers and wrapping his arms around me. It was nice, having someone in the bed, feeling the warmth of their body. "I know I kinda freaked you out earlier, but I'm serious about what I said. I've liked you since sixth grade, but y'know how my parents were, so I just covered it up with girls. They all knew and agreed to help me. I don't want an answer now, but just think about it." He was so calm, his voice was so soothing, I liked when he talked like this.

I turned around, wrapping my arms around him, and kissed him. One soft, passionate kiss. "It's not an answer, but I'll think about it." He nodded, pulling me closer as we both started falling asleep.

I hope you guys liked the chapter. I was debating if I wanted something to happen early on or later, but I decided on early just so I can have more drama. Anyways, I write all my stories in google docs, before posting, and these were already written, so chapter 4 will take longer.