Misunderstandings of companions Chapter 5

Kim Dokja felt like dying. Literally. Constellation messages flooded Kim Dokja's vision as he rapidly ran in the opposite direction of where Yoo Joonghyuk, the sunfish bastard, and the others were. Kim Dokja didn't know where he was running to but he didn't care.

[Ki m  D okj A  I s  em ba rr Ase d] replied the Fourth Wall and Kim Dokja grabbed his hood to pull down his hood even more to hide his flustered face. The Constellations seemed very amused at Kim Dokja's action and started to send even more coins to him, a particular name stood out and it was very familiar.

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is slightly discontent at the interaction]

'The fuck? Is he really playing tricks or something, why would Secretive Plotter be slightly discontent at my interaction with Yoo Joonghyuk?' thought Kim Dokja as he slowed down to a stop.

[H e  I s  Jea Lo Us] responded to the Fourth Wall. Kim Dokja's eyes widened at the reply and slowly inhaled the air before carefully exhaling, what the Fourth Wall said couldn't possibly be true... Or was it..? Suddenly it felt as though someone held up a feather to Kim Dokja's nose as he quietly sneezed, he was then reminded of something.

Kim Dokja cautiously pulled out an ancient pocket watch from within his cape and clutched it firmly to his chest. 'I will be able to see the others soon, I am sure that they are doing completely fine without me being there...'

***

Meanwhile:

"I know who ahjussi like!"

"Who?"

"An unni!"

"You're wrong, hyung likes a man!"

Words upon words spilled out of the two childrens' mouths as Yoo Sangah tried to pacify them both, Han Sooyoung, however, didn't try to stop this argument as they have been over it countless times in the past. Han Sooyoung wasn't just busy doing nothing however as she was currently investigating the situation they were in. Kim Dokja's Company all received a scenario stating that they will be put into a slightly different World Line and how some of the members wouldn't have their memories. Using her connections, Han Sooyoung figured out that the only people who lost their memories were the people who appeared in TWSA. Shin Yoosung seemed to still have her memories due to her connection with Kim Dokja but Han Sooyoung couldn't see how she did.

'This argument seems familiar...' thought Han Sooyoung as she continued to stare at the two kids fighting over who Kim Dokja likes. Han Sooyoung decided to put that aside and focus on the other mystery. How Shin Yoosung, despite being a character is TWSA, still remembers Kim Dokja.

'Maybe because they are incarnation and Constellation which means their connection is that strong...? I don't get how that would really work though...'

Han Sooyoung pondered on all of her current theories when Yoo Sangah spoke something that snapped her out of her little daze.

"How is Dokja-ssi?" she asked as she had finally stopped Lee Gilyoung and Shin Yoosung from bickering (fighting).

"I can't contact him because the connections have been severed, I bet he's doing perfectly fine right now." Han Sooyoung replied honestly as she looked up at the star-lit sky. "Doubt anyone is strong enough to kill him."

Han Sooyoung paused before facing Yoo Sangah again.

"Well, maybe the sunfish bastard could..."

This caught both Lee Gilyoung's and Shin Yoosung's attention as they looked offended at Han Sooyoung's remark. They both shouted out the same words at the same time.